NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bombersbest

barry when did creak kage and dreggs go holldand?? hu else went??:confused:

They live there, when they are not living in spain, or africa. they went there with the cast of eastenders and the bad guys in black from that superman film. spiderman took the photos while working on an assignment for the daily planet then swapped them with me for my pogs swaps.

Originally posted by BARRY CLAVA

They live there, when they are not living in spain, or africa. they went there with the cast of eastenders and the bad guys in black from that superman film. spiderman took the photos while working on an assignment for the daily planet then swapped them with me for my pogs swaps.

spider man dint work 4 the daily planet super man did!!:lol:

Originally posted by flippingreat

RIP

this thread has slowed down with new photo's . . .

go paint then or go take some photos, and before you start sayin you have no money or paint stop moaning.. im sure theres some new pieces lerking around for suuuure, instead of relying on certain people to update shit all the time and then comment on it, start doing stuff for yourself....and dont start bitching as well i aint just having a row with you laddo, this counts for anyone.

Archived