NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nG

that Earwig fella is not so fresh. the first piece is a dead-ringer for Aroe, the second could easily be mistaken for Anie. meanwhile theres dope writers on his doorstep to be inspired by - Hefs, Creak, Dilk, Alert etc etc...;)

Not really, as hes from Birmingham, lol.

what up people?.....everything still poppin in notts then, good contributions to the thread which is good too see. the thread always at the top of the page when i come on here no searching involved.......yo i hear all yall got flooded out? one day of nice weather seven years of doomsday....nice flix of the birds as well wats bingo wings sayin to me? anyways im gone like patric swayzee adios, ovaugh, do one...........

Originally posted by NOTTS1

what up people?.....everything still poppin in notts then, good contributions to the thread which is good too see. the thread always at the top of the page when i come on here no searching involved.......yo i hear all yall got flooded out? one day of nice weather seven years of doomsday....nice flix of the birds as well wats bingo wings sayin to me? anyways im gone like patric swayzee adios, ovaugh, do one...........

Hey you...hope your behaving! Mail us your mob no again fella, lost in in an accident on holiday....and dont forget the Dam spot for us!!!!!!! :crazy:

sorry to say this......no actually im not, what is the point in making another site representing nottinghams so called youth culture, which shows graff, etc etc rer rer rer......stick to showing some boy racers cars, this thread shows all of notts and wats going on no ones intrested in ten year old photos fuk em stop living in the past......just because this threads starting to roll deep like dizzie bitches want a slice of the pizie!!!!!......fuk that the people running that wak as site dont write, dont do graff, aint intrested in graff so lef it this sites rocking it why try corrupt it with some wak shit................

Archived