Jyse

JayFo

Well my other Jyse thread was filled with my older crap and I just felt like having only newer stuff in here and gettin criticism on it. So that's why I'm makin a new thread....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p62486307275830954305f89c7174bc18/f99939b1.jpg'>

I'll have more stuff soon but gotta scan.

Any criticism is fine... just wanna see where I'm at with shit...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks to phone and why write and thats cool drunken, watcha not feelin tho? And to anyone else who likes it... what ya like or feelin?

I dunno it just is good to know why someone does like somethin or doesn't so i can get an idea where I'm at and what to maybe work on or continue doin the same. Ya know..??

Guest Propaganda

Hmm. Hard to say really dude. From looks off the letters, you are higher experience than I am so noit much to say. I like the flow and style. Something about the extras and add ons tho. Some flow nice, some look afraid to flow. Almost like they are stiff. The thing I Think I see with your work is that all letters you do are straight edge. Ever thought about curves and bump flows. It gives the letter sometimes something fantastic to look at. Sorry if I couldn't help much.

I get you man... I dunno ever since I started I've done a pretty good amount of stuff with straight letters, especially cuz I dunno I based everythin off just bars. Now I'm curvin some lines and stuff here and there as you can see... but the overall thing i do is straight edges i guess.

I do want to do mroe than one style or whatever so as i progress more I'm gonna work on just straight up curvy flowing letters rather than the straighter ones and see what i come up with.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks to those who replied...

and aobut my E well i hate E's lol. i don't hate em but its the most annoying letter to do deal with. S's are the most fun and i love em, Y's are cool too... J's or at least my J's are usually similar to my Y and I haven't really change my J up much, but they don't gimme trouble.

My E's a pain and always have trouble getting em right... also i get annoyed about the space inbetween the top of the S and the top of the E. It's just akward to me lol.

Anywayz... any other opininos are cool or criticism sayin what ya dont like or like and what i can improve. The thing about my E was helpful cuz i knwo now i gotta work more on it.

I'm gonna start tryin to throw my letters to kick em in different directions... a messier look to my shit and just see where it heads me. Since this style i got goin now is alright and ill keep with it but i wanna try somethin a bit crazier.

anywayz ive typed too mucha nd im mad tired, night people... peace.., 1

Archived