So, I just beat Manhunt.

iloveboxcars

First off the (HALO)BOX sucks, unless ofcourse you want the only good game that is exclusivly on the system "HALO" otherwise just stick to the ps2:mexican:

here are a couple of games that i had fun playing:

RATCHET&CLANK 1 & 2 - its nothing like the gta games interms of gore or anything for that matter, but its got really unique weapons and tons of them:)

MEDAL OF HONOR: FRONTLINE or RISING SUN - first person shooter taking place during WWII and the Korean war

SLY COOPER & The Theivious Racoonus - Really cool stealth/combat game, it may seem like its for younger gamers but its fun:D

MARK OF KRI - action game that looks like a disney cartoon but is one of the goreyest godamn games out there, the combat is really fun especially the combonations when you swing your axe around and take your enemies heads and/or legs and arms off with one circlular strike then watch those bastards crawl off and bleed to death:smiles:

Thats all for now...

As you can tell i am a huge nerd when it comes to video games

i own about 40 or so games for ps2 and i like all of them but the top four stick out in my mind.

If your really into stealth type games though you should get METAL GEAR SOLID or SPLINTER CELL(if you dont have them already)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo boxcars ive been stuck on this level for 2 months i cant beat it it n it gets me so mad...its the one when ur in the field towards the end of the game n u gota get in the side of the mansion...it is mad hard they got m-16 n just spray u up on site....tell me man...how did u do it>>?

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

yo boxcars ive been stuck on this level for 2 months i cant beat it it n it gets me so mad...its the one when ur in the field towards the end of the game n u gota get in the side of the mansion...it is mad hard they got m-16 n just spray u up on site....tell me man...how did u do it>>?

this one took me forever... ok.. so the first 2 areas should be easy (the hill right before the gate and the area with the statue.) make sure you bring the crowbar, not the pistol.. this a level where you have to be silent because there is a good 20 or 30 guys getting ready to kill you. ok.. first you want to kill the guys with the m-16s not the guys with the shotguns with lights.. ok.. so first you wait for one of the 3 guys to walk off and be by himself.. one guy does this as part of his rotation while he walks.. he walks down the part where there are stairs.. (i hope this makes sense) go over there and make a noise so he can hear you (no one else will be able to hear you) go wait in the shadows.. of the guys with lights hear you run to the otherside of that square bush that is right infront of the entrance to where the guys with m16-s are.. wait for the guys with m16s to run passed you (because if the guys with lights heard you the guys with the m16s probably heard you) run inside of the guys with m16's area and wait in some shadows.. when they come back wait for them to leave one guy alone in the area you are in and execute him. stay in the closest shadow possible, and stay on the side the other guys will be coming from.. one guy will come back and see his friend dead, he will run up to him, walk up and kill him while he is still kicking his friend making sure he is actually dead. Ok you probably havent killed the guys with lights yet.. still dont do it. fuck them. what you wait to do is go to the little half-assed bush maze.. (i dont know how to better explain this).. by now you have picked up all of the m16s lying around, and now we use them. there is a guy looking through the white fence thing so if you stick to the back wall (away from the bush) and go all the way down and stay against the other wall as well he wont see you.. keep your gun locked on him as soon as you can because right before you can shoot him he will notice you.. he shouldnt be able to get a shot off though..as long as you have an ichy trigger finger. after you shoot him run back up to where the m16 guys were ahd stay there until the guys in the next area are no longer on alert (they will not leave thier area unless they see you go into another area.. at which point you are probably fucked) so just do this over and over again.. walk down and shoot one person then run back up to the other area (i usually tried to get them while they were walking back to thier post.. this way i was sure they weren't going to stop out of nowhere and look around. so.. just do that until you kill everyone that runs down there.. once you get to the otherside of the maze there will be stairs.. put your back against the bush and fire a shot.. some guys will come.. one at a time.. just turn the corner and shoot them as soon as they get close enough for a head shot. as soon as they are done coming you are basically home free. walk up to the mansion (keep a wary eye) until you get inside.. there should be a glass shard .. kill the next floor level guard with the glass shard (i made a noise and made him come to me because he had already gone upstairs) after that go upstairs and kill both of the snipers.. make sure you kill both of them right after each other.. for whatever reason they don't notice the gunshot right on the next balcony.. but games can't all be perfect.. the guys with the light guns will run up.. hide behind a wall and pop up as soon as they get up there with a nice shot to the head. run down to floor level and go outside.. go to the right of the building.. the level is over.

Get the new 007 dusty, it's just like a movie. The Jet Li game is apparently pretty retarded.. all you do is press the R1 button to do anything. square triangle circle etc. do not do shit. (i'm assuming you have ps2)... if you have an xbox get Ninja Gaiden, I hear that game is pretty amazing.

Archived