Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crimsøn

Happy February 29th!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Today isn't looking that good so far...

I woke up, very hungover, to hear my dad yelling at me. I get dressed, to see whats up. Well, he's lying on the kitchen floor. Apparently, he was walking the dog, and pulled some ninja shit on a guard rail, trying to knock it down, but instead, he took a bad fall, and broke his hip. I phone up my mom, and she starts tripping... I've had like 3 hours sleep, Im hungover, and really sore from the show last night, and all this is at like 8 in the morning. And to top it off, mcdonalds fucked up my order. Fuck.

lets see, on the extra day, i have to find a ride to work in 1 hour, then work till 7, then get off and clean up the room, but last week the roomate moved out and have the room to myself, which is awesome, no more roomate throw up all over the ground and shit.

We're not really here...This is just a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. This is a government conspiracy to change time in order to their political schedule...DAMNIT..I WON'T BE FOOLED ANOTHER YEAR!!!

Whoa...Nevermind...;)