415/Bay Area Blackbeezies

RackPaintYo!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 21 2005, 01:19 PM

The great thing about suddenly not being in a relationship anymore is the amount of time you suddenly have for other shit......like getting back into graffiti. Enjoy my sketches after a serious 3 year hiatus.

Heh nice shit Mr.Lens....So that means you goin to post shit load of sketches from now on right?..Cool !!!....Since you have free time now, you should join us in the Battle thread..peace...

wow i wish i recognized some names on here. how bout some real sf shit... not 50 flicks of emr crew claimin frisco when who knows where they from. i guess its better than nothin but this shit aint frisco. i aint gonna say no names but theres some pretty shitty stuff on here. how bout less self promotion and more dope flicks representin the bay properly.

Originally posted by c. clarence@Mar 23 2005, 12:40 PM

. i aint gonna say no names but theres some pretty shitty stuff on here. how bout less self promotion and more dope flicks representin the bay properly.

Why dont you call names?..I want to know if I'm one of them, hey constructive crititism wont hurt...Whats wrong with self-promotin on a sketch thread??..Postin sketches is just for fun. is not that serious..No body here claimin that they runnin shit....You really should contribute to this thread..we need pics in this shit...And that comment to LENS, was that a diss?..Just wondering..Peace..

Originally posted by c. clarence@Mar 23 2005, 12:40 PM

wow i wish i recognized some names on here. how bout some real sf shit... not 50 flicks of emr crew claimin frisco when who knows where they from. i guess its better than nothin but this shit aint frisco. i aint gonna say no names but theres some pretty shitty stuff on here. how bout less self promotion and more dope flicks representin the bay properly.

theres only one person in emr who is from frisco......and i just live here......i'm from richmond.....no self promotion......somebody else flicked it and posted on here..........i dont post shit......and could give a fuck about what you talking about. i cant speak for them niggas in my crew cuz i dont get down with em too much these days....but if talking about me.....say so......dont be scared...i dont care what you think about my shit.......i aint in it so all these white boys can suck my dick....i do it how i want...

Originally posted by 415tothe707@Mar 23 2005, 05:16 PM

everyone on 12 oz beefs too much.. jus post pix..

What can we do??..What would 12oz be without Beef and SELF PROMOTION?..Your right dog, let just post Pics..As soon as I find my fuken camera I'll post some Self promotion Sketches from the battle thread..peace..

BACK TO THE THREAD.....

i wasnt talkin to anyone specifically, but i know yall got some better shit than that. i dont wanna see every throwy youve done. whys ereybody gettin hyphy? its just stupid how kids come on here to get fame by posting their shit online instead of takin it to the streets. thats where you get respect, not on some internet chatroom.

and lens i aint got no beef with you, just sayin that im feelin them characters more then those letters.

Originally posted by c. clarence@Mar 24 2005, 12:20 AM

i wasnt talkin to anyone specifically, but i know yall got some better shit than that. i dont wanna see every throwy youve done. whys ereybody gettin hyphy? its just stupid how kids come on here to get fame by posting their shit online instead of takin it to the streets. thats where you get respect, not on some internet chatroom.

Aight this is the last time I reply to some comments, we gotta get the thread going..I still dont know what the fuk you talking bout...What do you mean Fame? What do you mean self promotion?..I dont get it..What the hell are we supposed to post on this shit?...If I'm postin someone else from KOD here, is that self promotion??.If I only have niggas from my krew in my book is that self promotion?..What the fuk you want me to sketch?..Cars like I did on my recent post?..Why dont you shows us your shit?..Or sumone elses shit, if you dont wanna self promote,,Like I said before this is just a skecth thread, IT AINT THAT SERIOUS...Nobody claimin to be runnin shit or anythin..Everyone was cool with what everyone was postin until you came with your comments.I aint seen you post in this thread before and when you do, you diss our shit..In fact I DO take shit to the streets..I aint gotta post shit to prove a point doe..Anyways, like I said this is the last time I reply to any comments...I'm looking forward to see sum of your sketches..If you aint got sketches to post, dont even bother to post any more comments..

One more time..LETS GET BACK TO THE THREAD...

And Nukka..YOU GAY Negro..

hey people.....

just so you know....

The Internet Is what it Is.

The Streets Are What they Are

I dont think anyone will get them confused.

People should know that showing drawings on the internet is not

at all like getting up in real life, but there's nothing wrong with it either.

Different sides to the same coin.

now back to MORE SKETCHES.

415tothe707

KiLL Or DiE

LENS

and everyone else who is posting up nice sketches... keep at it.