415/Bay Area Blackbeezies

RackPaintYo!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by KanFeumz+Jun 10 2005, 08:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KanFeumz - Jun 10 2005, 08:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TITTYFUCK@Jun 7 2005, 09:22 PM

SKAT1 ATV FMC

skat16bx.jpg

that is skat.

[/b]

no diss...ur 3d is all wrong dawg..3d only goes one way!and stays goin that way...

if the 3d was fixed this would be coo..ya did i?

:king:

Originally posted by ducerone+Jun 14 2005, 04:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ducerone - Jun 14 2005, 04:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by KanFeumz@Jun 10 2005, 08:15 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-TITTYFUCK@Jun 7 2005, 09:22 PM

SKAT1 ATV FMC

skat16bx.jpg

that is skat.

no diss...ur 3d is all wrong dawg..3d only goes one way!and stays goin that way...

[/b]

Yup I did it. aight thanks ill try to fix that shit

Originally posted by TITTYFUCK+Jun 15 2005, 05:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TITTYFUCK - Jun 15 2005, 05:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ducerone@Jun 14 2005, 04:46 PM

Originally posted by KanFeumz@Jun 10 2005, 08:15 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-TITTYFUCK@Jun 7 2005, 09:22 PM

SKAT1 ATV FMC

skat16bx.jpg

that is skat.

Yup I did it. aight thanks ill try to fix that shit

[/b]

oh fa sho homie..anytime..just next time really really look at ery detail b4 u can say ur sketch is done.. ight..alrato!

=mr.duce amw :king:

Originally posted by """"@Jun 19 2005, 11:58 PM

What the fuck has this thread turned into ...?shits all bad.

And you aint helpin by complaining..Why dont dont help this fuken thread then..Post sum shit up...So far I've seen some nice shit on the last few pages...Better than having this thread on the second page like it was a few months ago..Now it stays on the first page..

Lets try not to quote the same damn picture over and over..When you reply erase the link...

Im not about to turn this in to a bitching competion but come on dog "nice shit"...you know damn well theres better books in the bay then the shit being posted. And this isn't a theard to be like "oh does my shit look cool"or "heres my latest name im gettin up, does anyone like it". Its about the bay an whose up in it, not toys tryin to self promote.

Originally posted by """"@Jun 21 2005, 01:53 AM

Im not about to turn this in to a bitching competion but come on dog "nice shit"...you know damn well theres better books in the bay then the shit being posted. And this isn't a theard to be like "oh does my shit look cool"or "heres my latest name im gettin up, does anyone like it". Its about the bay an whose up in it, not toys tryin to self promote.

You make a good point but why everyone actin like they aint got a book??...Shit anything is better than nothing right?..But yeah I guess...