some freight flix(mostly philly but not all)

Philth215

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah......haha im only 16 but ive been flickin since like 12-13.i used to run funkadelphia.com and the live 215 (philly websites) most of these flix i took myself but i know mad philly heads so they used to send me some flix...this is nothin compared to what i used to have angelfire deleted about 90 % of my flix -especially freights but since my sites got shut down i got nothin to do with the flix that are still uploaded...madshit: are you mad esc? cus if u r i used to talk to u anyway (wubanga215@aol.com)

-empi kic

Originally posted by Philth215

nah......haha im only 16 but ive been flickin since like 12-13.

THATS CRAZY DOG CAUSE I SWARE YOU'VE POSTED FLICKS OF HEADS THAT I GREW UP ON AND I'M ALOT OLDER THAN YOU. AND I JUST STARTED FLICKIN LIKE A COUPLE YEARS AGO. I MEAN WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I PEEPED THE SHIT OUTA GRAFFITI BUT WASNT EVEN THINKING OF WRITING YET MUCH LES TAKING FLICKS.

nah......haha im only 16 but ive been flickin since like 12-13.i

I'M NOT BUYING THIS. YOU BEEN POSTING FLICKS FROM TH 90'S. I'LL BUT MONEY YOU GOT A OLDER BROTHER OR SOMETHING IN THE GAME.:nope: :nope: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by SF1

I'M NOT BUYING THIS. YOU BEEN POSTING FLICKS FROM TH 90'S. I'LL BUT MONEY YOU GOT A OLDER BROTHER OR SOMETHING IN THE GAME.:nope: :nope: :lol: :lol:

look - to tell u the truth i dont really care wut the fuck u wanna buy, or wut u dont buy. but the truth is i'm 16, i dont have an older brother or "something in the game" and i really dont care if u think im lying or not, cus i ain't gonna lie or make up some shit on the internet to look like a tough guy that shits the truth. dont talk out ya ass if u dont kno wut ur sayin feel me???? oh yeh, and how much money did u want to bet?????

I'LL BUT MONEY YOU GOT A OLDER BROTHER OR SOMETHING IN THE GAME.

look - to tell u the truth i dont really care wut the fuck u wanna buy, or wut u dont buy. but the truth is i'm 16, i dont have an older brother or "something in the game" and i really dont care if u think im lying or not, cus i ain't gonna lie or make up some shit on the internet to look like a tough guy that shits the truth. dont talk out ya ass if u dont kno wut ur sayin feel me???? oh yeh, and how much money did u want to bet?????

DAMN SON, CHILL. I WASN'T COMIN AT YA NECK.JUST BEING A WISE ASS. :eek: :eek:

YOU DO GOT SOME OLD FLICKS THOUGH.

this whole thread is a pretty sad rep of all the fr8s coming out of philly...these are mostly like cars sitting on abandoned spur lines that never go anywhere...and shit like that. but i know you just are flicking what your seeing, Philth, im not hating...just letting heds know this aint really no kind of portrait of philly steel.

Archived