movies this weekend

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was just reading something about 21 grams in the paper (not the real paper.... the cool one) and it looks pretty damn good...

Along came polly looks good as well.

Have any of you seen Lost in Translation??? This looks really good. Is it out for rent??

Guest im not witty

missed out on a free screening of along came polly in LA last month.

21 grams was good, but it was too real. i went for escapism from my fucked up life and all i got was a reminder that life is fucked up.

havent seen monster but ive been in love with charlize since 2 days in the valley. i dont know if i can stand to see her like that. could be cool though

Guest imported_El Mamerro

To answer some questions:

Big Fish: Dope and pretty. Closest I've been to crying in a movie this year.

21 Grams: Very dope if you haven't seen Amores Perros, normal dope if you have.

Lost in Translation: Dope, but don't watch this when you're tired. Slowest movie ever.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

along came polly-

good. i had no interest in seeing it, but actually liked it. i dont know how much was because my expectations were so low, but it made me laugh. i like ben stiller alot, and seeing aniston in some of the outfits didnt hurt either.

monster-

good fuckin movie. theron should win the oscar. she was so dedicateed to the role and performance. what a character movie. and christina ricci did an amazing job too. possibly a best supporting actress award. it was heavy.

21 grams-

there were alot of things i really liked about this movie. therer were alot of things i really didnt like about this movie. definately mixed feelings. could have been in my top 10, but wasnt even close. del torro's performance was amazing. i am a huge sean penn fan, but was kinda disappointed by him. the concept was great, but at times it dragged and seemed so unnecessary. the premise was great though, and it wasnt pulled together in a cheesy way.

but all in all....

ehhh.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by im not witty

havent seen monster but ive been in love with charlize since 2 days in the valley. i dont know if i can stand to see her like that. could be cool though

it was weird, having this HUGE crush on her, yet she looks so haggard...

my brain couldnt rectify it, lol.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

del torro's performance was amazing. i am a huge sean penn fan, but was kinda disappointed by him.

Really? I thought Del Toro was the weakest. Sean Penn was pretty good (but not as good as in Mystic River), and Naomi Watts fucking killed it. She made everyone else look second-rate.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Really? I thought Del Toro was the weakest. Sean Penn was pretty good (but not as good as in Mystic River), and Naomi Watts fucking killed it. She made everyone else look second-rate.

ha, thats funny, that was the exact opposite impression i had.

i thought her performance was the weakest link.

I SAW HONEY AND I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF..................what made it was the birthday party that was in front of us.

Raper-"hey how old ya turning"

Slutface-"19"

Raper-"your shitting my right? this is no way to spend your 19th borthday loser,even tho I don't drink I still hit the bars on my 19th"

Slutface-"ok"

I then heckled and ruined the movie for every one.I got laid cause of it!

Archived