if someone tells you they are voting for bush punch them in the face

horse cock

Guest rob deer

LOOK, LOOK, NONE OF THAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW!!!

WHAT MATTERS IS YOU'RE RUINING HORSE COCK'S THREAD!

ITS NOT WETHER I CARE ENOUGH ABOUT YOU TO SHAVE.

IT'S ABOUT FRIENDSHIP, AND THE FREEDOM TO POST ON 12 OZ.

DON'T YOU TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US!

INTERNET YELLING! RAWR! AAARGH!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest soneMILWwi

ok u win. i will just call u and complain and waste both our free long distance minuts on the cell phones. long live the fuzzy butthole...

Guest soneMILWwi

damn, u keep getting kinkier and kinkier as the days past, i will give u 5 minutes to shove it up your ass and i then i will call back...

Guest rob deer

you make me want to listen to that flytalker cd.

next time I see you and believe you me,

I'm gonna give you such a nuggie, then a titty twister, then a snake bite, then a purple nurple, then a wet willy, a wedgie, a melvin, a knuckle sandwich, a butch, and then I'm gonna tie your ears in a bow, make you marry an elephant down by the bay, and give you a cheese football and a key to the city.

and we're gonna get smashed on "champale" the ale that tastes like champagne. and then I will freak you like you have never been freaked before.

hhhmmm maybe instead of voting for bush i should vote for the guy who will probably get the democratic nomination. you know the guy who thinks bin laden is innocent even though bin laden himself admitted to mass murder. well sure ill take your advise and not vote for bush so dean could all have us wearing tablecloths, towels on our heads, drinking goats milk, and taking a bath once a year. right on.

Originally posted by crotch rot

hhhmmm maybe instead of voting for bush i should vote for the guy who will probably get the democratic nomination. you know the guy who thinks bin laden is innocent even though bin laden himself admitted to mass murder. well sure ill take your advise and not vote for bush so dean could all have us wearing tablecloths, towels on our heads, drinking goats milk, and taking a bath once a year. right on.

thats the dumbest thing ive ever read. bush is the one who turned his attention toward iraq instead of finishing up business in afgan, trying to link the war on terror to a war on iraq. dean has criticized bush up and down for this.

i never said the war in iraq should have been in the forefront of foreign policy what i am saying is that dean made himself look like a fuckin wacko with the whole bin laden isnt guilty horseshit. fuck dean and his best friend and ally bin laden. may they both fall off a cliff.

successful in how fast the objective was complete and our kill ratio to theirs. its all about statistics. i think its funny democrats are actually trying to get nominated for the right to loose. bush is going to win because the demos dont have anyone with a fucking clue

^^^^^you talk about democrats not having a clue....bush cant even decide on the reason why we are in iraq....first it was because they had weapons of mass destruction and when they couldnt find any, all of a sudden it turned into a war to liberate the iraqi people...the problem is that most americans cant see or dont care that they are being lied to on a consistent basis. i cant wait until the state of the union address tonight...its always comedy to see george w. try to read all those big words.

Guest rob deer

all career politicians are fucking shady...they just wanna keep their job and get the best one so that when they retire people will pay them to speak at colleges and they can get bridges named after them and people will read their dumb books. shit reminds me of the catholic popes who fucked over great artists so they'd get credit for getting beautiful grandiose shit done.

ie lets go to mars.

fuck democrats and republicans. and republicrats.

this shit reminds me of the movie legally blonde 2.

MY DOGS GAY AND LOVE HIM GODDAMNIT! NO MORE ANIMAL TESTING!

Archived