Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you think those little colorful texas shapes on the side of freeway feeder roads look good i got something for that ass. I've been thinking, and i want to get a freecityart project off the ground. i have no fucking idea how i would organize or present this in the future, but the goal is more paint. We can't let Houston get completely gentrified without the citiy's artists input/creativity. we're all seeing htown grow like a motherfucker, but what do yall think? ultimately it would be freecityart work around town, legal wall type shit, big murals, shitlihethat. WHAT DO YOU THINK? for now, just start throwing up FREECITYART, make it your own. If your not feeling me, well shit we can talk some shit fellah. We all know we have too many real, talented people painting to not TRY to organize something sick to look at among the townhouses and retail spaces. We all know the yuppies will lose their lives if they loose their lofts, but ill lose more when i walk around the city that made me and everyone else on here if i DONT SEE MORE PAINT. I know the artists are down, but lets put it to work. All these spots that get hit and buffed and rehit and rebuffed. Take a page from myboy ABELS book, don't let this city buff shit without a fight. maybe i'm rambiling, FREECITYART.GOV haha

OLDE800

the only way u gon get mufukas to hear u out n go thru wit the idea u got is if u got credibility on the streets..other than that u gon get a lot of bullshit n hateful comments thrown at u..but i like the idea of illegal freecityart. fuk the city officials

first you gotta have your stripes and credibility and have paid you dues,if you havent,no1 will care and think you just want a wall you can paint legally and you scared to bomb,there are plenty of chill walls in houston,as far as a legal wall,its possible,just gonna take money,time, and organization

if you think those little colorful texas shapes on the side of freeway feeder roads look good i got something for that ass. I've been thinking, and i want to get a freecityart project off the ground. i have no fucking idea how i would organize or present this in the future, but the goal is more paint. We can't let Houston get completely gentrified without the citiy's artists input/creativity. we're all seeing htown grow like a motherfucker, but what do yall think? ultimately it would be freecityart work around town, legal wall type shit, big murals, shitlihethat. WHAT DO YOU THINK? for now, just start throwing up FREECITYART, make it your own. If your not feeling me, well shit we can talk some shit fellah. We all know we have too many real, talented people painting to not TRY to organize something sick to look at among the townhouses and retail spaces. We all know the yuppies will lose their lives if they loose their lofts, but ill lose more when i walk around the city that made me and everyone else on here if i DONT SEE MORE PAINT. I know the artists are down, but lets put it to work. All these spots that get hit and buffed and rehit and rebuffed. Take a page from myboy ABELS book, don't let this city buff shit without a fight. maybe i'm rambiling, FREECITYART.GOV haha

OLDE800

piggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

houston dont have enough graff to have pigs on 12oz.......

THATS CAUSE U HAVENT BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW OR WHEN DUMBASS PEOPLE GET ON HERE AND POST THE DUMBEST SHIT....FREE CITY ART? COME ON DUDE IT DOESNT TAKE A GENIUS TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS.. AND THEN PEOPLE ARE SO QUICK TO GIVE OUT INFO I BET IF SOMEONE WAS TO ASK WHO'S SO AND SO IN WHAT CREW YOU WOULD HAVE LIKE 2 OR MORE NOT SAYING IT WILL BUT U NEVER KNOW DRY SNITCH AND BLABBB IT OUT...JUST A HEADS UP BUT SHIT THINK WHAT U WANT..

BUT I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE I SMELL THE PORK IN THE AIR FUCK PIGS LICK THESE BALLS YOU PUNK BITCHES!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: