Screwston,Texas

KQuas

so i was thinking of setting up a writers bench ! whos down ? and whos not ? ??????its funny how , we used to have a bench and it wore itself thin , and then the beef started , alot of this is my fault for always wanting to fight niggas at the bench , so houston this is my letter of apology !

All the niggas i had beef with ,I apologize !

all the up n coming writers that had to be witness to that , i apologize

and anyone who got caught in the crossfire , i apologize !

If nothing changes , fuck it , i said my peace withoug feeling like a little school girl trying to stay out of a fight ! dont get it twisted , Im always down to throw hands ! but in the long run , its a ripple effect that houston will never shake off , so in return of all the drama i might have stirred up , i take full responsibility !

I know Houston will always have beef , and it might never end , but at least well try n get a huge houston fama going !

do it!

paint the city together

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so i was thinking of setting up a writers bench ! whos down ? and whos not ? ??????its funny how , we used to have a bench and it wore itself thin , and then the beef started , alot of this is my fault for always wanting to fight niggas at the bench , so houston this is my letter of apology !

All the niggas i had beef with ,I apologize !

all the up n coming writers that had to be witness to that , i apologize

and anyone who got caught in the crossfire , i apologize !

If nothing changes , fuck it , i said my peace withoug feeling like a little school girl trying to stay out of a fight ! dont get it twisted , Im always down to throw hands ! but in the long run , its a ripple effect that houston will never shake off , so in return of all the drama i might have stirred up , i take full responsibility !

I know Houston will always have beef , and it might never end , but at least well try n get a huge houston fama going !

im down yea niggas needa get out and paint son,cities naked right now,fuck all these legal walls(but dont get me wrong shits good work) but get OUT AND BOMB! seems some niggas forget wat graffs about.....

jesus, how many times do people say that houston graffiti is dead, and then no one goes out and does anything?

instead of making stupid observations like that, go out and give people something to look at instead of all this pointless chatter.

legals, trains, whatever..its better than people complaining.

naw houston has beef cause its what it was raised on , now too many niggas isolate themselve and are too fucking egotistical to paint with anyone but they're fucking crew , so they feel like because theyre the hottest shit in their crew no one can fuck with them , and theyre too fucking proud to admit it , get out and paint with other niggas , you cant win them all !its ok if your piece wasnt as hot as the last one , your next one might make up for it !

I aint gonna be proud theres way too many niggas in houston that have heart and a shit ton more skill than me , i aint scared to admit it fuck it ! its how the game goes , but niggas hold back cause they proud and want to live up to that little bullshit name they built on here !

straight up real talk just paint and do your thing !

naw houston has beef cause its what it was raised on , now too many niggas isolate themselve and are too fucking egotistical to paint with anyone but they're fucking crew , so they feel like because theyre the hottest shit in their crew no one can fuck with them , and theyre too fucking proud to admit it , get out and paint with other niggas , you cant win them all !its ok if your piece wasnt as hot as the last one , your next one might make up for it !

I aint gonna be proud theres way too many niggas in houston that have heart and a shit ton more skill than me , i aint scared to admit it fuck it ! its how the game goes , but niggas hold back cause they proud and want to live up to that little bullshit name they built on here !

real talk, thats how ALL writers should think. i aint the dopest writer ever but i got heart and im workin on it, im down to paint with whoever, as long as they dont act like they the shit the whole time. im cool on that. much respect.

REAL TALK.

Candy paint

so your saying your the best ? And you started off fresh ? And been blessed with the can control of a 20 year veterano ?

So why hate on young cats ,don't forget where you came from and really don't forgot how lame and shotty you were in the beginning ,no one is blessed with godly skills if you did you wouldn't be painting as long as you would ,it wouldve got boring a year or two after starting off ...... So on the cool everyone if you ain't painting the stand aside and leave the critisism for those who are willing to critique in person ......fuck 12 oz I'm out !!

all thats true n kats do isolate themselves..i think houston can b a heavyweight graffiti city n it should b based on the geological size but theres no unity here whatsoever..kats willing to cutthroat if u aint crew or if u get up etc...i see a bunch of dope kats here that would burn other cities i mean generally everyone does it for th same reasons..but instead of goin against the system, we go against our own..fuk im jus adding more to the novela..hold it down homies