Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

right, so your saying its ok to cross out a legend then call his wife a slut?

and your saying its right to not only not write his OWN NAME over big5, but to write his crews name who dropped his ass. thats a fucking bitch move if ive ever seen one.

fuck guts, and fuck anyone who thinks thats right. SFR did exactly what tehy should have done.

right, so your saying its ok to cross out a legend then call his wife a slut?

and your saying its right to not only not write his OWN NAME over big5, but to write his crews name who dropped his ass. thats a fucking bitch move if ive ever seen one.

fuck guts, and fuck anyone who thinks thats right. SFR did exactly what tehy should have done.

i would think the givin' the fact you went to college you'd be able to read.

i didnt say any of that.

you get your info based on a flick that has no guts tags on or around it.

if you have ever seen any of guts tags you'd know that those arent his hand.

you have secondary info that was biasedly posted on a subject that you have no part of.

i know where you got your knowledge and i know where i stand on it.

i could give a shit less what goose does with his time or his paint.

and sfr didnt drop anyone.

they disbanded.

thats why said members in the NE said they wernt sfr.

cause there isnt any sfr.

you arent affiliated with them, so you wouldnt know.

stick with your copy of one flew over the cuckoos nest,

these stories aint got shit to do with you,

and stickin' up for someone you've never met will get you no where.

MAN O' MAN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MAKE ME SICK.I HAVENT BEEN ON THIS SHIT FOR A YEAR AND TO KOME AND VIEW ALL THE SAME FUCKEN BULLSHIT,SHITS SO FUCKEN WACK THAT OLD FLICKS HAD TO BE BROUGHT BACK AND POSTED,FUCKEN PATHETIC.HOUSTON IS UNACCEPTABLE IN THE GRAFF GAME.6 PAGES OF THE GODDAMN NEXT THREAD IS MORE PLEASURABLE AT VIEWING THEN THE 360 PLUS PAGES ON THIS THREAD.I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE MAJOR MALFUNCTION IS....SO WHAT IS IT,"NO COMPANY KAR,NOT LONG ENOUGH LUNCHES"....FOR KRYING OUT LOUD,SO MUCH TALENT HERE BUT YET FOR SOME REASON HELLTOWN IS NO WHERE ESTABLISHED IN ANY BIG FUCKEN GRAFFITI SUBJECT.I GUESS SOME OF US OLD FOLKS ARE GONNA HAVE TO TEACH YA NIGGAS A LESSON OR TWO BEFORE WE REALLY GO UNDER.....KEEP YOUR EYE OUT.SHAKE AND BAKE BOYZ I THINK WE GOTTA BBQ!------------HERE KOMES THE HAMMER---------------AK MOTHAFUCKEN G! B.K$$$