Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Originally posted by lalala

um just shut up..you are such a fag dude yano smells like socks....yea and this is not KqUaS mir. I tYpE LiKE ThIs...geez Refuse to Have Children/.....Shut up Color and go eat a cookie and get your bOi Yanoito some febreeze..

i did nigga i ate your moms cookie..she ate my fat cock and drank up all my jizz dont mention me homeboy if you dont know me ...come at me with soem real shit not no pussy shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that is the beauty if your a coward but i reallly dont care i just hate when names are being dropped and they dont even know me so fuck it really dawg i dont care im the type of person who if you say it to my face then its a diffrent story but when you call me out on the internet it makes me laugh but i know you little pussy ass niggas don t have the balls to speak to me like a man in person so its all good i aint trippin . take care pussys and get my name out yas mouth

Originally posted by deafikator

yo thats tha beauty of tha internet... you can talk shit about anybody and remain anonimous... but thats pussy shit... leave a name if you gonna talk shit bout sombody....iternet thug!

i aint referrin this comment to anyone in particular....

deaf, you get down more than you get up. :P

Re: oh god.

Originally posted by BoogieWoogie

shit talking, gotta love the anonimity of the net. Yo lalalalalalalala, you're pooing all over this thread. go play in the sticker in paper chase or some shit. fuckhead.

-bryer

Shut up bryer..dude go bomb a legal wall.

and dude color uno was on a float in the pride fest today..yup yup i saw him giving head i mean beads out to RTL...DTS

WWYD?

Originally posted by hatetown

deaf, you get down more than you get up. :P

ha ha... yo hatetown you got somethin to say to me, get at me dawg... i aint a hard nigga to find... otherwise keep your fukin mouth shut bitch.... i aint seen yo shit around town, matter of fact what tha fuk do u write? bitch made ass niggas get delt with....