Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wheres your wall of fame at, Im from Chicago, and will be there on the 4th, i would like to peep it.

ITS IN CHINA TOWN GOOD OL' CHINA TOWN

REMEMBER WACH OUT FOR THE SHIT ITS LIKE WHEN YOU ARE ON A BATTEL FIELD AN THERE ARE LANDMINES ALL OVER THE PLACE THATS HOW IT IS BUT INSTED OF LANDMINES ITS SHIT....SO BEWARE....

nah.. i disagree, this thread started good.. then went to shit... then came back, then went to shit........ and so on and so on.... then we end up back here:

it is at the bottemless hole of shit.....because aitn nobody posting shit

all of this talk like wat im doing but oh well im iMpresed that its been a couple of posts that aitn nobody talk about FLIP.............:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by <ma>

ITS IN CHINA TOWN GOOD OL' CHINA TOWN

REMEMBER WACH OUT FOR THE SHIT ITS LIKE WHEN YOU ARE ON A BATTEL FIELD AN THERE ARE LANDMINES ALL OVER THE PLACE THATS HOW IT IS BUT INSTED OF LANDMINES ITS SHIT....SO BEWARE....

Whats the deal there, Can anyone paint, or is there someone i need to contact, or is ileagal, Ill be in town for 1 week, I didnt get to paint the last time i was there..........

RudeOne DEFCONFIVE CREW Chicago...Peace