Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clogged caps 6 line up

Task,paser,trace NO

Brok color slur weah sode akyra ack esto matchete Htown

Tazer eak acee kovet sleep duble banks list bozo gets

Devix gibes cyder plus 7 el paso

Mez sloke waker niz spic sayer labor gomer rei atown

Arbe la

Exaust asend gravel AWOL knine chi

Cents sacred indi

Chemist Ohio

News valley

Cabs,oar,dokes,duo,shewp,manz,scotch,

Cens,frenchy,enks,Dmise,cien,supher,

Mega, San Antonio

Give or take a few people

3988978516_4b9042bfc8_o.jpg

3988224883_036c2aedb9_o.jpg

mayneee! Yall niggas bitch about not enough flicks..but whenever someone does post something yall either hate on them or just bump your friends...

In this case, its quality over quantity. Nobody wants to see a bunch of toys self-promote their ugly graffiti whether the threads moving slowly or not.. Hell most people would rather there just not be any flicks than to see some ugly one-liner you did five minutes ago. But of course this will fall on deaf ears because 90% of toys are ignorant and can't possibly fathom why anybody would hate on their super shitty graffiti.

In this case, its quality over quantity. Nobody wants to see a bunch of toys self-promote their ugly graffiti whether the threads moving slowly or not.. Hell most people would rather there just not be any flicks than to see some ugly one-liner you did five minutes ago. But of course this will fall on deaf ears because 90% of toys are ignorant and can't possibly fathom why anybody would hate on their super shitty graffiti.

Word!

graffiti is about self promo thats y people do it.i posted my shit,niggas hated,posted a whole bunch of old ass flicks,we half of em were trash,everybody just dickrides the same niggas,even if there shit is trash yall love em cuz theyre doing something,and if you think im talkin to you or about you,i am

I Feel ya ..but whenever quality shit DOES gets posted everyone stays quiet. Except if its some GY RTL DTS BK etc.. then in that case everyone starts bumping it.

I know most of all niggas know what im talking about...

boohoo. nobody likes your shitty graffiti and you are jealous because bk/dts/gy/rtl's get love and you dont?

i know a writer who grew up in the same small shitty town that im from outside of downtown. he didnt come on 12oz and post ever single thing he did..homeboy got recogniztion the right way and now hes down with some of the top crews in this part of the country. some of you kids just need to keep your traps shut and let your graffiti do the talking instead of coming on here and whining because nobody likes you.

edit: not directed towards anyone in particular

boohoo. nobody likes your shitty graffiti and you are jealous because bk/dts/gy/rtl's get love and you dont?

i know a writer who grew up in the same small shitty town that im from outside of downtown. he didnt come on 12oz and post ever single thing he did..homeboy got recogniztion the right way and now hes down with some of the top crews in this part of the country. some of you kids just need to keep your traps shut and let your graffiti do the talking instead of coming on here and whining because nobody likes you.

edit: not directed towards anyone in particular

co-sign for realllllllll

graffiti is about self promo thats y people do it.i posted my shit,niggas hated,posted a whole bunch of old ass flicks,we half of em were trash,everybody just dickrides the same niggas,even if there shit is trash yall love em cuz theyre doing something,and if you think im talkin to you or about you,i am

YouMad.jpg

Archived