Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this is rabye. i have never slashed gyro thats my nigga. SNM was doing that shit when we were beefin so dont think everything in the nawf that is slashed i did it. get ur facts straight.

and as for gravity give it up nigga u aint much better than me. you do have more paint experince than and thats about it. i just think its pretty fuked up how you just gonna back TVC like that. after the bullshit we've done as homies. not to long ago at a party you came up to me and asked did i have your back because u were scared of some nigga who wanted to box you. nad i told i was down for what ever. peace

man nigga.....move around wit all that shit.....i wasnt askin you that shit cause i was scared....i aint scared of shit homie....but whatever wit all that.....and as far as me not bein much better than you....hahaha......dawg.....you only come near when it is paper......and at that....my shit still comes out cleaner and better than yours......and as for paint.....your right....i do have more experience with paint than you.....but thats only because i use my paint for what it is made for....to paint....not to run around slashin niggas and not leave a name......like i said before...thats straight toy shit......you may hate TVC......but nigga....man up and leave ya name....i never was backin them up....just statin facts......yea....we was homies man.....but you kept grudges for to much lil bullshit....you need to learn to let shit go....so man up and let me know whats up......you wanna battle me than we can battle.....its as simple as that.....just let me know.....im out nigga.....

i aint no internet thug...i just speak what i think....and dont care if anyone agrees wit me.....and lyter....no disrespect homie.....cause me and you is cool....but you told crosses and skulls to let me say it for myself....and i did.....now its left up to ya boy rab to settle this how he wants.....either he will battle me....or all my shit will end up bein slashed wit no name....

THEEZE R FROM LATE NOV. FINALLY GOT THE PICS... BEEN BUSY:

WEAH

WEAH.jpg

BLEW-TKB krew

BLEWtkb.jpg

YIKES-TKB krew

YIKEStkb.jpg

PSYK-TKB krew

PSYK.jpg

MENACE-DM krew

MENACE_DMkrew.jpg

THA PIC CAME OUT SMALL.... MY HOMEGIRL TOOK THEEZE PICS: JAPANESE ANIMATED PROD:

MENACE, PSYK, YIKES, BLEW, WEAH. HOUSTON, TX 2006

JapAnimatedProdTKB_DMkrew.jpg

fuk that drunk drivin is drunk driven...its all tha same just close your eyes and go straight.....you'll be alright.....trust me......

ok just got home and this advice was good....ha ha im home safe and sound drunk as fuck ha ha thank mr, deaf ha ha ha bumps you are ayeee putos!!!! and that lil ene fem ha ha a and bekae ha ha ha:lol: :lol: