Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just chill out man theres no way in hiding it ........ its like having a big ass pimple in your forehead and trying to act like its not there but it is........ i think these writers are just saying their opinions why u get mad if u know your boy won? next graff show they should have 'real writers' judge..... i think totem knew what was gonna happen and he wasnt gonna be a part of it thats why he didnt show up..... he had more respect for hip hop and graff than these guys.... and i'll leave it as that............ and i will tell u this its not just houston writers who are gonna judge yo boy but when the stuff gets put on video and posted on the bboyhodown website the whole world will see with their eyes.......... then get madd at ALL of the writers.......... it already happen..... nothing u guys could do on either side but the one stuck on this is dat guy who won hes gonna be haunted by diz shit and dat guy judging............ word da fuk up

article here, this aint hijo....first of all why dont u put up ya real name going by these internet names...bitch im telling you who i am, get the shit straight i cant judge cause my crew in it ...fucking retards...

oh shit hold on let me get my popcorn.....what just ahhh fuck im late ha ha looki looki what i found i hope this scares the shit out of these toys who post nasty shit....

........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNQBHglZdRs.........................:lol: :lol:

fucking funny shit...''inbecil'':lol:

truth be known..

i was supposed to judge the battle.. i told them who won.. but it was

given

to someone else.. without me knowing.. why i have no idea.

be sure to pass that message along to all who where there so they know

that

i had a clear winner to me.. and whatever that said wasnt it..

sucks because all the heads think i chose that cat... but believe me..

i

didnt get this far in the game with tastes that only appeal to style

from 92

and older...

and i mean it.. tell EVERYONE i said that.

Mister Totem

http://www.mr-totem.com

from tha mothafuker himself...get it straight......anybody need anymore proof this shit wasnt right????????????????????????????????????????

what dat guy eyebangmom is true haha dumb asses its gonna look bad on them not just by houston hahahaa and what dat guy deaferson posted daaaaamn thats cold totem said it so thats the proof! what now mr. snake........ i mean article? i bet now were color brok menace sode info and the other guys who painted are gonna be real mad when they see this shit someone should call them to see this buahahaaaaa anyone know their emails? the right thing to do is ask totem again who he thinks won and then give them the money........

Archived