Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by THE REGULATOR+Jul 19 2005, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE REGULATOR - Jul 19 2005, 02:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-newspanish@Jul 18 2005, 11:50 PM

somebody post the oldschool black and yellow  nextvizy rooftop above shaws tattoos. you know the one.

KAYDOUBLEYOUSEE

KAYDOUBLEYOUSEE

KAYDOUBLEYOUSEE

KAYDOUBLEYOUSEE

"STOP TRYING TO START AN OLD CONFLICT HOMEBOY" JUST CUZ THAT NIGGAS BACK OUT DOSNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT FOR SHIT ,YOU WANT IT UP,YOU POST IT.BEWARNED!

THE NERVE OF THESE NIGGAS

[/b]

yeah it was cheapshot.

Originally posted by ad..6+Jul 19 2005, 03:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ad..6 - Jul 19 2005, 03:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Noisey@Jul 18 2005, 10:25 AM

BUMP MORE SPOT JOCKING OF 86 hahahahahhaahhhahahahahah

i think if u live up 2 your name ur pissin people off so id just stay in the burbs bro'

:scowl:

[/b]

i think im gonna do something to prove people wrong real soon...

MAN I CANT WAIT TO GO TO CHURCH TODAY...I LOVE WE I GET RAPED BY THE PRIEST......YEA AND JSUT FOR THE COUNT I LOVE TO SUCK BIG FUCKIN DICKS BECAUSE ME AND .EEE.. HAVE A VERY VERY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP GOIN AND I WANT TO MARRIE HIM AND LIKE HIS ASS HOLE TO IT BLEEDS.......... :love2:

Archived