Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:burn: .....ayo, personally, i'm madd tired of reading all this he said, she said bullshit.....i come in here to see fliks not watch you pimple niggaz talk a lot of shit.....as for "killakop", if you dont "particularly give a shit", then dont say shit....you make things worse for yourself with that shit. you got my number, call me, i wanna talk to you anyway.........

...yo, maguts....fool you need to seriously curb your actions cause this shit's gettin a little too close to home. fuckin with fam dont fly here, homie.......

....tfs, you know where we at, an eye for an eye, your beef is mine. you buck thatta way and i'll blast the other side.

big ups to:

mojo....dis nigga is a interweb comedian (holla, i gotta dope prodo idea).

down4htown....postin fliks the real scene likes to see.

and ofcoarse, kquazimoto.....stop being gay and post the new batch o' flix you soymilk drinkin, fake meat eatin pizza maker.

peez ou' -san jet :innocent: $$GY.

damn,....good choice of music. I remember bumping this shit when it first came out.

your like a kid, you found a puppy, now your dapper,

but tell me where the fuck you found a anorexic rapper,

I never met a O.G., who ever did shit wrong,

you tried to diss the easy-e, so now nigga it's on.

Originally posted by tfs@Oct 29 2004, 10:57 AM

Keep those little rumors comin so everybody thinks we the bad guys. baer got it one on one with another hs kid and didnt do shit . NOBODY else touched him. so all of you on here believe faGUTS. hes spreading shit. the guy whos tight to your face, "no beef", then leaves and talks shit. why do you think all the true cats and old schoolers hate him. we know better.

its gonna catch up with you one of these days and everyone will see...

i remember when you started, sittin at poets house with dreads and sandals smelling like shit. trying to draw wak ass pentagrams, after that it was dry ass marker tags on signs that were the ugliest shit ive EVER seen. dont front like youve been down forever because all of us know how you started. then you go up north and TALK your way into 20 crews and come back frontin like youre hard. FAKE.

thats why yougot fucked up and had to eet thru a straw, for talkin shit. youre nothing. youre very smart like a fuckin snake and you get kids to listen to you by your mouth. your a mouth nothing more,no strength, nolife, nothing. but after this youre not gettin anymore of my hate. you dont exist. im not blowin my energy on you you fake. hows youre kid? i hope he never gets to know you...we dont need any more shit in the world.

haha... thats funny. fuckin king graffiti over here. announcing someones appearence on 12oz is SOOOO fun. word up, homie.

haha oh well fuck it lets post some more flicks... We got to bump the thread up again.. So fuck the bullshit and lets just paint....Oh and jet ??yah homie thats tthe fuckin wack they buffed are shit off I-10 yo... Damn bullshit we need to go redo that shit og gansta style and say fuck it!!! full color, inner lines and and the whole bit like how it should be done hahahahahaha fuck it stay up homie. I still got love for some..holla :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: Happy Halloween suckaZ.. :haha: :haha:

Archived