New things that I felt like doing...with style.

Fate2*88

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chaps... this is alan. heres a little competition, i have been commisioned to do a piece that says MUSTANG, and i have plenty of ideas myself, but if you are bored, it would be cool if you could contribute some ideas, in sketch form, i will ofcourse post pictures of the final piece, assuming that it isn't shite. any style will do, just aslong as it isn;t too wildstyle, colours are optional, as i pretty much have all of that set. cheers...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Al Partridge

chaps... this is alan. heres a little competition, i have been commisioned to do a piece that says MUSTANG, and i have plenty of ideas myself, but if you are bored, it would be cool if you could contribute some ideas, in sketch form, i will ofcourse post pictures of the final piece, assuming that it isn't shite. any style will do, just aslong as it isn;t too wildstyle, colours are optional, as i pretty much have all of that set. cheers...:rolleyes:

take a look in GnomeToys's GRAFTAGPEICING GUIDE, that will help you out

Yeah Rize I'll holler sometime when I'm on.

Alan that Mustang piece sounds cool with me, but I got alot to balance right now, high school, art school, painting, and going out and shit, but if I have free time I'll sketch up a little outline. If you paint it before then you could post the finished piece in here anyway cause I'd like to see it.

I kind of "finished" the "sketch."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Ase132/b7533aca.jpg'>

Originally posted by El Producto

take a look in GnomeToys's GRAFTAGPEICING GUIDE, that will help you out

cheers, el producto, you are well safe....

i was just trying to do something to liven up the thread, and if you think by doing that it means i am a toy then you are being pretty naive.

anyway, if anybody is interested in my idea, then have a bash.cheers

Archived