New things that I felt like doing...with style.

Fate2*88

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your welcome, my work is decent, i think i definatly have improved since i broke my digital camera, came up with a lot of hot new styles and what not, just dont have a digi cam no more, if i did..id have over like 5 pages worth of sketches..i have a shitty one which you probably cant even see the style or anything...keep it up

Originally posted by Fate2*88

I fucking hate coloring. I can't ever pick out proper colors. The finsihed products always look like crap, like this here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Asert/Sketch99102.jpg'>

that shit's still hot..but isn't that a bitch how after u color it looks so much worse..thats why i barely ever color in my shit haha. always looks best just penciled out.

Whoa whoa whoa, Lifer, how many times have I thrown you up in my sketches? I've thrown you up on walls too. Mesm also. It's just one sketch. How about this, next sketch I'll throw you up too, ok? I rep IM for one reason: because Epic told me to. Epic said, "Venice put you down for AA and STF? Well rep IM also, that's Ill Material." Man I get nothing but hate for every action I take. Damn.

Thanks for yalls opinions.

lol kid. i wasnt trying to say im sad because my names not in your little sketches man.my message was directed towards lifer. he started IM but i got it up. thats all...your a little jumpy latly eh?.haha cool your spool kid. i know you dont like me and thats all good, but please dont get cocky with me..

Please don't think I'm getting cocky. I'm just saying this: you do your thing and I'll do mine. It's all good man.

Slyde I don't even think I have any stickers at the moment, but you can hit my email FaitNOLA@cox.net and I'll probably go get some. Thanks for those throwups Ahem I'm about to post some I did for you.

Yo,i jus stated somethin,no need to blow shit out of poportion,yeah i was put down with AA n STF like 3 years ago,i started IM along with Epic,i still rep it,jus chill out cuz im not hating nor do u want problems with me,jus do ur thing,and were cool,cuz ide feel real bad having beef with a 16 year old,considering im like 6 to 7 years older than u...ChekOnes

Archived