the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea, i know, but.......it is a cover-up and its alot better than what was there BELIEVE ME! also my friend did it for me and its not done yet, im going to have him re-do the whole thing so the lines are actually srtaight and a little thicker, and im going to add some color around it, now that its healed all the black is blotchy and faded too. i might just go to a professional to have it fixed and completed....it would be worth the money, ill really be pissed if he just fucks it up even more! so, can anyone figure out what my daughters name is?? its very original

Originally posted by abel-one@Nov 22 2005, 09:31 AM

HPIM0263.jpg

my newest tattoo i got, i drew it myself..it says my daughters name...its not finished yet though.

A tattoo is something that is going to be on your body forever, so you need to take it serious.

Why would you get some scratcher to do it anyway, scratchers/backyard inkslngers normally don't have the best sterile conditions and spread some nice diseases. Hep C is fun.

You obviously didn't learn your lesson the first time because you mentioned that this is a cover up. Now you're already thinking about a cover up over a cover up?

Originally posted by Ethik+Nov 22 2005, 08:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ethik - Nov 22 2005, 08:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bamer@Nov 16 2005, 11:21 AM

Nice work Sarchicha

some recent shit

Sign

dfsignz9zm1hu.jpg

CAN2 ANYONE??? Lol cant believe noone caught that

[/b]

where the hell do you see a can2 influence?

oh iv'e got it...if someone doesn't put tones of useless arrows and doing corny letters it means that he bites...well ok.

and thats not a "2", its is a Z