Buck 65, going MainStream????

defyoner

seeking: thats ridiculous to say.. who cares...and ive bene in one magazine then we broke up...so what we were fresher than anticon could ever possibly be....and thats my point..your fans are idiots..i know some and i hate most of them....and sole..hes not so intellectual..hes actually a dumb ass...i remember when he was like "lets do a song about something that makes people think" i give topics and his reply "oh man idont know shit about that..lets rhyme about (something dumb and irrelevant as shit here)...so go get your little trailer trash group..go do shows...go get in magazines...and be the idiots you guys are..you're good at that..not at music.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rules for mules
Originally posted by and now you choke:

rules for mules. hushhhh hushhh. we still have some pots of gold laying around.

when this weather gets a bit colder and i get my shit together, i think a tour should be taken of some of these spots. huh, whaddya say?

yup, sounds like a standard case of jealousy and 'poor me-ism.' sole is no intellectual and he'll be the first to admit it. but he's one of the most talented people ive ever met in my life and while were in japan in the coming months, and your sitting in your boys basement still trying to come up with fresh new ways to sample mardi gras, you can talk all the shit you want. blah. id love to know who you are as well.

Guest rules for mules
Originally posted by and now you choke:

this thread is funny. so is the internet. but anyhow, mules, i'm down. i just need some money and a car. no travelling anytime soon. and ps. i already found a spot in wilmington.

i got the car. you spot a few bucks for gas and we got it covered..

and now you choke...how long ago did you live in the port city..did you go to any shows. no one writes in wilmington..its wack. but oh well.

senorseven..whats your groups name. anticon is fresh..i mean iv personly been to 3 record stores where they had sections of..hiphop then another section that said "anticon style"...how many record stores file shit under your group..just a question. im not dissing you i dont know your group. im just wondering.

haha this is funny....does it matter? im not doing shit...i dont spend time in a "basement" i dont care about it...i expressed opinion and i got hated on...jealousy and poor me? none of that is even considered here- the funny thing is...even without "trying to make moves" still would make doper music...go figure. thats my opinion and thats it...and i never claimed to be "mr real anticon" or whatever defy said....so...hey...go do what you wanna do...call me a hater...just because i think your music sucks in general....if you dont like an artist i like im not going to say you're a hater..just the fact you dont like them...anyway enough.

i dont care if you dont like us, its the way you come across with it. its not for everyone and to be honest, i dont like all of it, but i still have respect. your sitting there dissing sole, talking about how you were gonna record with him... it just makes you sound like a salt little dog mad cause you didnt get your time to shine. whatever though. live your life, we'll live ours an at the end of it all, i can say i had fun doing it. fuck it. viva la anticon

seeking- the reason we never ended up recording was because...he wasnt as 'smart' as he wanted to be...and i wasnt going to settle for something else..as he wasnt...you're right its not for everyone-never said it was- i just love how people take things way out of text on here...

Guest rules for mules
Originally posted by Chicken George:

what part of wilmington. how old is she. is she hot. will she make out with me. is she into televison. let me know. ill go to the abercrombie store with her.ill take her sticker bombing in our 4 block downtown...

she is sorta on the taken side, brah.

as far as wilmington goes, all i've ever seen is some really nice freight spots on carolina beach that are within yards of the ocean.

i think sole is good. he is one of my fav. emcees off and on...i change alot. dear elpee is a good ass song..i dont care about whatever between him and elpee whatever i just think as a song it was really good. alias is good to. really good. who did that divine dissapointment song. that was friggty fre fre fresh.

seeking, senor, i like the both of you guys. but chill. why does hiphop always have to be about egos? you know what? i bet you all hate yourselves. case closed, we're all miserable deep down. that's why we paint, that's why we write songs....whatever. why can't more people see what they do have in common and that noone is necessarily better than anyone else.

anticon is:a)good innovative production in beats.b)it's hard to like the music when it consists of buncha wack mc's.they don't make any sense and try hard to come across "different".sure the over all rhyme flow sounds nice, but they're not good mc's.my opinion, fuck off if you don't like it.

gothqueen.jpg

"hi we are mold queens. we think buck65 going mainstream can acually be a good thing. theres a lot of shitty hip hop out there and buck, from what he says, wants to change this hip hop shit. i agree. i hope he changes hip hop from this shitty "bang hoes, do drugs, get money" shit into a positive and more creative type of music. thats all we have to say. time to go decompose!"

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

and now you choke...there was actually some writers back then..well maybe like 5 or 6 years ago..if you go deep into the back alleys..(downtown as you knwo is like 4 blocks) thers some faded throw ups and stuff around...everything looks really old though. in the last few months iv seen 2 kids up downtown with markers...shitty but thats better then nothing i guess...the good thing is, you can put shit up everywhere and its never taken down. word wilmington sucks though.

haha choke..you know how i feel about myself no need to go there....and seeking..my opinion is my opinion its based on what i like and thats it...if i feel strong about something im going to express it strongly..if not then my reply wont feel as strong- so thats how it is..and why it might have come across as 'harsh' or whateve.r

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wilmington.wilmington.wilminwilmington.gton.wilmington.wilmington.wilmington.wilmington.wilmington.

wilmington.

wilmington. oh and wilmington. jesus christ [in an arnold voice] STOP WHINING! it's channel zero, a forum for bullshit. i won't reply here anymore. goshhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived