INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's been a while, but I finally made something worth keeping.

You get a small aluminum rusto bucket and a small royal blue rusto bucket.

This is where it gets retarded.

I was about to mix them, when I realized my train for New York left in half an hour, and I had to leave in a hurry. I just opened the cans, and then put the lids back on and drove my ass off. I came back from NY 4 days later, and found that the aluminum paint had seperated. The top layer looked oily, but still had silver, so I mixed that up a bit, and put that in the mixing tub. I then found the same thing happened to the Royal Blue, but to a much lesser degree. The blue just had thinner paint at the top layer. I mixed the 2, expecting blue chrome, and I made something interesting.

When I put it in a zig marker, i tried it on paper, and it came out a shiny darkish blue. I thought that was it, and left it to dry. I came back later that night, and found out that the silver rusto went to the edges of the blue, and give it a silver outline in the light, in addition to making the blue a bit cooler. I'm giving it it's first real outdoor test tommorow, and I will give it my best to steal my friends camera to give ya'll some pics tommorow

yeh i got indoorsman and its actually fine the thing oink said bout it fading is true but all the tags ive done with it all they do is go from a gloss black to a flat black then once thats happened they stay there till mr bufferino comes by so dont be worried bout the indoorsman cause i use it all the time outside and its fine.

uhhh, i wouldnt come some place for advice and start calling people nimrods.

its just not good ettiquete.

and whats the graff scene like in deleware?

well the reply you gave me was similar to what an uneducated person would say.

i understand there is a search button, i used it. the word "search" dosent solve a single question.

and for DE.. at this moment, very very hot, few friends houses got busted in on, pending jailtime with over $200,000 worth of damage.

not many writers at the moment, just kid shit mainly, nobody really bombs.

shit gets buffed in usually less than 72 hours.. pretty beat,

inside job = won't stand up to the sun but stains really well

outdoorsman = outdoor approved, won't fade/etc in the sun

hope that was non-nimrod enough...

and i love your sig, sk8er, i musta missed it when Rogue said that, haha

thank you for your non-nimrod reply. i guess since you were kind i'll buy some shit off your store. :P