INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no, might buy a bottle though. so far all ive heard about it on here is "I heard that someone said it was the shit." does it leave a ghost or what?

so much information on ink.............i dont think i can handle it...

what should i add to this stamp ink i gotz?alcohol?

check if its waterbased is, or if its papermate its no good. search the forum for your brand. if its not somewhere in here, its pobably no good. you can use a lil of it to color your future ink mixes.

hahah man i filled that lil 2oz thing and it was dry empty in less than 1 hour. haha couldnt wait till the night so had to go out and do the damn thing in broad day light.

But i think ima put the paint in a different mop though cuz its not working to great with that one posted above. That mop posted above you have to push down really hard and squeez to get a thin line and even then the paint comes out weird cuz the middle of the tag comes out hollow. Ill post pics soon when i can flick em and youll understand what im talkin about.

Im loving how the paint doesnt smell bad. It smells like pastel sticks to me for some reason.

JUNOB ROX THE INSIDES OF MY MOPs!!!

ooo good looking out ill take that thing out. daum though only thing is, that now i always gota keep the mop placed upright. Well its the price i gota pay for perfection then ill pay for it. haha

Oh yeah JUNOBO i forgot if this was asked b4 [i think it was but im not too sure]BUT how much does your nib of your mop stick out? is it similar to OINKs mini mop nibs?

hmm so it sounds like the JUNOBO mop's felt is way higher than the plastic? am i correct?

because the one in the pic, the felt is only about 3millimeters taller than the plastic. and thats the reason i have to press on it so much.

BUT either way IM have to go and cop a few JUNOBO mops also.

MY guess is just make sure you dont accidentally puncture the bottle while your out and about, unless u want yellow ink to be all over your pants and everything below. That or just put it into a new soda bottle. but then that means ull lose some ink/paint.