INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
smooth-nuts looking out again!

thanks man, i waiting to some nuts, too. they say you can add a few drops of lysol or a tablespoon of alcohol to keep it from going mouldy.

ok, heres a story from my earlier child-hood.

i was 5, learning to ride a bike, and i fucked up my arm pretty good(cut it).

so i took my owie to my mom, and she put iodine on it, and some spilled on the tile counter. no one cleaned it up, and there's still a brown stain there, almost 12 years later. nothing can get that shit off. so im guessing you can add some iodine to prevent molding and add a little stain power.

anyone else have something to say on iodine?

lol, smooth-nuts needs more of those smooth-nuts to make ink.

think about it.

dont know about iodine but you can add black lamp to get a black color but its hard to get a large amount unless you buy it:D (check out my grill)

Iodine= fish stores

potassium permagnate=pool stores

gentian violet+methylene blue =walgreens

Thats exactly where you could rack it from oink.

You can get good size cans of chemicals by just looking at what their used for and then searching the likely stores.

But kids will have a hard time so have a bum buy them.

Not Iodine tincture.

The stuff in the pet store is pretty strong.

Kno3 is stump killer at home depot its 70 percent saltpeter and 30 percent nonreactive filler.

The potassium permangnate is strong enough to make flash powder.

And Ive never actually looked that hard for gentian or methylene.

But just pointing this out to you kids.

Yeah I sent you that link and they have some rare shit but if you cant order stuff (like me otherwise Id be rocking oink) then its got to be nice and quick kids need to search.

Part of the reason I got into graff was riding around town and not knowing what to do really but since then I always have atleast 1 thing.

AN IMPORTANT NOTE

POTASSIUM PERMANGANATE DOES NOT MIX WITH BRAKE FLUID. YOUR INK COULD CATCH FLAMES IN MINUTES OR A FEW HOURS. BE CAREFUL WHEN MESSING WITH PP, IT'S DANGEROUS.

Sorry for the caps, but it's really important that you know whats up with PP.

get free ones at {3}

http://www.markal.com/contact_catalog.aspx

make up a fake company and your set

the livestock ones are paintsticks theres a paint marker on there too

and permant sharpie type markers

Anyone else check this website out? Alot of different streaks, as well as paint markers. They even got a Pilot jumbo-looking marker. Idk if it is refillable. Kinda looks like it.

hmm, where do you think i could get at the real shit locally, oink?

:EDIT, SORRY DIDNT READ THIS PAGE

also, for the love of god, if you are going to do a tag at a DART (or transit) station, and be hanging off the ledge risking your life to do a tag, make sure you have something thats stains hard. i stood on a 5 inch wide ledge 15 feet above a staircase thinking "aint nobody gonna touch this shit" using my metallic army green, and they got on the buff on with the quickness. they could'nt get it all off, so they focused on getting off the first letter, which in my case, changes my name. dammit to hell!!!

bumping oink ink out of my own stupidity.

Ink recipe i found on the google. it seems pretty solid and totally rackable. i cannot find any nuts, so im working on this today.

i especially like the third to the last line.

I got into this one after using invisible ink made from lemon juice.

The thought of making visible ink was more interesting because I could use it to write on the hand made paper that I make for my friends' Christmas and birthday presents.

You might need some things from a chemist or drugstore. Apart from that it's not much harder than making a cup of tea.

To make ink from tea, all you need is:

a strong cup of black tea

unsoaped steel wool

vinegar

a small saucepan (or beaker)

3% hydrogen peroxide (from chemist or drugstore)

To make ink from tea:

Make a third of a cup of strong black tea with a tea bag, or use the strained dregs from a teapot. The tea contains tannic acid.

Dissolve some unsoaped steel wool by warming it in a quarter of a cup of vinegar in a small saucepan. The solution will be greenish-blue due to indigo. (If you don't know about ions yet, don't worry.)

Add the iron solution to the tea. Black iron (III) tannate will be formed. Be careful, this indelible and will stain clothes.

Try writing with the ink. You may need to thicken it by adding a thickening agent such as gum arabic or kudzu.

And yeah potassium permanganate is a oxidizer do not mix it with anything unless you have researched its reactivity with anything that your using.

Antifreeze and it will burst into flame.

Mix it with very fine aluminum and you have a high explosive thats very, very sensitive.

Do not fuck with it unless you know what your doing and even after researching you shouldnt use whatever right away you should let it sit for a day or so somewhere that it wont matter if the stuff bursts into flames spontaneously.