Sort of...

You can, but the chemicals in spray paint keep the

the paint ever expanding. You have the let the paint

paint sit covered for a while and then release the pressure,

recap, shake some, release more pressure, repeat several

times. Other wise you run the risk, especially if you marker

is air tight when closed, of having it bust on you and getting

paint everywhere! Not good. Just stick with the easy oil based

bucket paint recipes on the first page of this thread.

You should be golden.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Graffiti Tip #4,079...

Want to get really good at refilling your markers

without making a mess but not having to spend a

bunch of loot on measuring devices??

You know the little mouthwash/bathroom cups you

can buy at any grocery store? The little paper ones...

They are just about 3oz. filled to the top. So most

markers at about 3oz or just under. Just use two of

them and pour the ink into a little over half of the cup.

This is the magical part... Grab the rim of the paper cup

with your index finger and your thumb... and squeeze.

You now have two really great and reliable spouts

to pour your ink out with. If you are adding chemical powders

to your marker... just do the same steps, but put the powders

in the dry unused cup first and then use the spouts to tap the

chems into your marker, then put ink the cup and put the ink in

on top of the chems, already in the marker, put the nib and cap

on, and then shake the shit out of that guy. Your all set now.

Just make sure to double up on cups, because most really good

inks will work their way through the wall of the first cup.

Clean up is even easier. Just recycle those plastic grocery bags

by putting you smelly ass ink covered rags and cups in them,

tie it shut, and then throw away. No terrible kitchen smell any more!

All this could be yours for... Free.

Good luck.

It's no problem. I really respect what you guys are doing, keep making great paints.

Well I'm expierimenting with 2 new reds that I'm working on. They still need ome color work, but oh well, here's some progress on them. When I get them the way they should be, I'll post new pics.

This kinda looks like blood to me.

PA250384.jpg

Here's my other dark red

PA250379.jpg

Tell me what you think, since they are still being made. What do you like don't like, what should be added color wise? Let me know and I'll take it into consideration while I'm mixing.

Bump, I still need more imput on these. I'm working on the color right now, and I wanna know what I should change/ what you wanna see in it.

i would like to see it drop like that on some other surfaces. Just make it whatever color you like and fuck the haters.

Yeah, I'll have to get some pics on glass, metal, smooth concrete, and some other plastic. Well I'm gonna go work on some other new colors, a really nice purple is on it's way. And my paint may get a name, I think I'll call it what it is, "Fucking Drippy Paint" or some name like that. I'm getting some Crimson Rose Junobo pretty soon from Oink when he gets his in, it looks nice as hell.

Heres the purple. Looks too much like Junobo, so I'm making it darker. More like a garvey like color, or a pinkish/purple. But I wanted to change it anyway.

PA260390.jpg

PA260391.jpg

Sorry Junobo. I ran out of darker purple, but I'm getting some more in a couple days. But the paint won't stay like that, I just wanted to make it clear. I don't want to have the same colors as yours.

myshit.jpgis there anything that i can make outta this shit that would make some sick ink???

left 2 right: Pure Turpentine, oil stain, blue and purple posca’s, artline 100 (blue), Postermarker (30mm), Pentel Chisel tip (blue black red), ducocolour lil green pen, red pilot, down the bottom 2 broken pilots also got brake fluid and printer ink

INFO on KRink if you already didnt know.

All the Broadline KRink markers are discontinued. Which means no more paint KRink in a marker. All the new markers, which include the OG black and silver, are all ink. So if you like KRink paint in a KRink marker i suggest you stock up on all the KRink paint you can get while supplies last.

hey rogue the stuff looks good. the green is on point as far as opacity...the red and purple need a little less of the thinner you use and more paint because it looks a little streaky where the mark is. when a tag drips, the paint is basically moving itself towards the ground letting gravity take it. the thinner the paint, the more it moves. (obviously) but the thinner the paint the more of it CAN move. you need to find the perfect proportions to keep just enough paint where the tag is to keep it opaque, but thin enough still to have it run off and drip. its tough to get it perfect.

then you need to consider drying time, permanence, gloss, flat, semi, even smell. haha

theres my tip for the day haha

I know, that's why those were test batches, small sizes, but thy are coming along better now. Let's see, I have so far drying time, permanence, flat, semi, all covered, just need a couple little touch ups, still working on gloss for some of the new paints though, and the smell, hmmmmm. I need to think about that......

EDIT- The marker I also used for the red and the purple sucked. So it added to the streaks. I'll be working on these everyone, once I have my newer ones finished, I'll post ALL of my colors instead of just a few. :cool:

hahah did that in one of my batches and everytime i did a write i lit it on fire. it was cool.:cool:

hahaha......fire ink!!!!now available....for sale....$1,000,000,000,000 per pint.......PM me...hahahaha beat that junobo!!!

your tags will be HOT guarantied, or your money back...

as no1 would give me a hand i thought i would just try and make my own ink which came out brilliant

thank u all who ive pissed off as it made me go and do it myself

just put the oil some printerink and some turps together and was magic (in a mop)

and sorry 2 all ive pissed off didnt mean 2 be a fool (although it was allready done lol)

copped this today any good??

DSC070172.jpg

^^As far as that stuff goes... I have never used or seen it.

I can tell you that the warning on the bottom of the label

leads me to believe that it is worth using. Is it just the

polish, or does it have a an applicator of some sort, ala

griffin ink?

^^As far as that stuff goes... I have never used or seen it.

I can tell you that the warning on the bottom of the label

leads me to believe that it is worth using. Is it just the

polish, or does it have a an applicator of some sort, ala

griffin ink?

That shit sucks. It's all watered down dirty water. It's he same as whats in the kiwi mops Throw it away, or burn it for some heat. Buy some other ink, some Junobo, or some Drippy Ass Paint. Have fun with your fire.

well the pilots u cant get ink out of

and all the ink in those other markers suck

u better off buying ink to refill those markers

i suggest ded insides or garvey

u can mix garvey with pilot so that it dont fade when u bomb outside

i bet those inks that i just mentioned are ten times better permanancy(i dont eeven know if thats a word haha) wise

talkin to vic graffer

rogue i like the blood red. kinda cool

junobo. idk if the pep around my town suck at buffing or what. but they tried to buff your yellow paint. couldnt, then painted over. so yea. i like the paint i got. i want to purchase some of your mini mops in the furture. they are like 1/2 or something smaller than the kiwi mops right

rogue i like the blood red. kinda cool

junobo. idk if the pep around my town suck at buffing or what. but they tried to buff your yellow paint. couldnt, then painted over. so yea. i like the paint i got. i want to purchase some of your mini mops in the furture. they are like 1/2 or something smaller than the kiwi mops right

Thanks, if I get enough good responses on i, I'm gonna make more. Yeah the mini mops are great. I sell my paint in those aswell, an they work perfect. They are 2oz.

rogue i might think about getting some of that green. looks dope. you should try it out in lots of mops and markers to let us know what and what not to use it in. (how thick it is and shit). information is the key to success.

Thanks, I have a gallons worth, so it will be readily available. Here's some info I have so far-

Kiwi- Flows nicely and drips like crazy, perfet for the paint

Bingo Dabbers- Still drip with a nice flow. The only thing is more squeeze=more drips, but sometimes it comes out a bit streaky if you don't squeeze at all, so queezing is key. But different bingo dabbers work diffently, I used CVS.

Mini mop- Flows and drips the best. So far one of the best markers you can use with the paint, just like with Junobo. If you really want pefect paint/drips get one of these.

I'll have to do some more tests and post the results.

i would like to see it drop like that on some other surfaces. Just make it whatever color you like and fuck the haters.

you cant have an ink that will flow (then drips...) the same way on different surface....dripping on glass is way different than dripping on concrete...anyway, peace and im out!

well the pilots u cant get ink out of

and all the ink in those other markers suck

u better off buying ink to refill those markers

i suggest ded insides or garvey

u can mix garvey with pilot so that it dont fade when u bomb outside

i bet those inks that i just mentioned are ten times better permanancy(i dont eeven know if thats a word haha) wise

talkin to vic graffer

Pilot ink sucks ??! youre out your mind...

PS: just so you wont look ignorant the next time you post comments, pilot is probably the best marker you can buy for extra cheap price...metal carcass, opaque color, good nib, refillable, you name it. anyway.