INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I tried making some purple ink by combining white Marsh T-Grade and Garvey XT-70.

It looks dope in a bottle, but since the two inks aren't chemically bonded in any way the Garvey fades in the sun while the white Marsh remains.

Hopefully purple DED comes out soon. Or KR starts selling his by the bottle.

Summer school -$150

Car insurance -$300

New Car Tires - $299

explaining that your graffiti budget needs

to be re-budgeted = Priceless!

Graffiti budget? Whats that?

Graffiti budget is uh....after I've filled the car up, and after I have $350 in the bank...the rest of the money is whatever I want to do....

Graffiti budget? Whats that?

Graffiti budget is uh....after I've filled the car up, and after I have $350 in the bank...the rest of the money is whatever I want to do....

^^I was just fucking with you.

Never personal... Unless you are a complete

moron, then I hate you. But you aren't, and

I was just messing around.

Anyone notice that Krink is very hard to get now? i stopped by my local graff shop and they said they had trouble from their distributor, Artprimo dosnt have it, and neither does Fourthehardway

It's not hard to find, plenty of places have Krink. They are just out of stock. Why would you buy something you can make yourself anyway?

It's not hard to find, plenty of places have Krink. They are just out of stock. Why would you buy something you can make yourself anyway?

i can tell youve never used krink..... dont talk if you dont know.

And yes i do use the Ghetto Krink recipee for my mops and drippers.....

I use Krink for my PX-30s and OTRS because its INK..

i can tell youve never used krink..... dont talk if you dont know.

And yes i do use the Ghetto Krink recipee for my mops and drippers.....

I use Krink for my PX-30s and OTRS because its INK..

Yes, I have used krink, and it's not that great. For the same price of Krink, I could get a bottle of DED which stains harder, and is just a better overall ink. The only krink worth buying only comes in markers and Krink mini mops, and those are the colored krink.

DED or Oink are like sledgehammers: meant to get dirty and do the job.

Silver KRink is like a platinum chain: you pull it out to stunt on ho's and shine like a bentley.

^^And you said that you don't have a way with words!

Thats not quite how I would have said it... Your way is better I think.

Also...

RAYFONG: Hate to break it to you homie, but KRink(silver) ain't

ink. So you do sound like a toy talking about your "paint droppers,"

telling other people to not talk unless they know, and other ridiculous shit.

You need to follow your own words.

Oink is a lot nicer than I am and can hook you up with the KR, which I do

agree is way better than any home made mix. I buy it as well.

Yo slip that bleed thru blue is the truth. Its a like an oily ink, kinda ill. But, from muy experience with it, sometimes its a little streky so i just dumped it into a mini-mop and problem solved. Mix with garvey or KR's purple to make some cool color. oh yeah speaking of mini-mops JUNOBO WHATS GOOD with what we were talking about. you talked to your homie? PM a nigga

Fosho theBLOCKisHOT ima look into buying a bleed thru marker when OINK can get a shipment of em in. haha OINK is my main store from now on. Best prices and fast respoinces.

theBLOCKisHOT does the blue come out transparent or is it very opaque?

Oink i got a marker called Bleed Thru and its and industrial marker. Havent used it yet but ill chek what the ingredience is for it.

"Add a tiny amount (0.01g- 0.025g) to 250ml of ready made ink to improve permanency/stain/add colour tint. Or mix with your own ingredients to make your own super permanent ink.

This dye is used in the paper and plastics industries.

This dye will stain your hands, clothes etc so please take great care. Wear gloves, breathing apparatus and handle in a well ventilated area.

It comes in powdered - undispersed form, and hence if it is only partially dispersed in ink, when cleaned it will mix with the solvent in the cleaning fluid and will further stain the surface it is applied to."

anyone who orders from "stainer1" let me know what the name of the chemicals are and i'll add 'em to my inks :D :) :D

slip, do that, once i know the chemical name we're in business.

also,

IF YOU'VE ORDERED FROM ME BEFORE YOU KNOW I MAIL OUT PRODUCT BEFORE RECEIVING PAYMENT IF YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAIL ME A MONEY ORDER. IF YOU PLACED AN ORDER WITH ME AND WERE SUPPOSED TO PAY WITH A MONEY ORDER IN THE LAST 30 DAYS, PLEASE SEND ME A PM HERE OR EMAIL ME AT oinkartlimited@yahoo.com . I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AT LEAST 5 PAYMENTS I WAS SUPPOSED TO AND FROM NOW ON I WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I RECEIVE PAYMENT IN THE FUTURE BEFORE I MAIL ANYONE'S PRODUCT OUT. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE, PLEASE GET AT ME SO WE CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND I CAN GO BACK TO MAILING OUT WHEN YOU DO.

this is why i only fuck with paypal my nigga! these dudes gotta pay to play!

Eh yo SLIP, the blue is kinda like a paint ink. so sometimes its streaky and sometimes it comes out solid. But, I wasn't so happy about how it was working so i just dumped it into a mop like junobos or oinks and then that shit is the beez-nees. I dont got the marker or ink no more because i got arrested with that shit.