Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whoa! holy! he taged that gurls LEG!@.. u no wat that means.... she wouldnt let him tag no boobies cuz he got no game ... lol who the hell tags somones leg... hahaha a crappy on at that.. man.. if ur goin to post a picture... especially one of a gurl and some skin,, u might wanna post one of the boobies.... or somtin we want to see.. not a fuckin leg

love optimus prime

HOKUS...KIDS BEEN TALKIN MAD SHYT TO ME OUT OF NO WHERE FOR THE PAST COUPLE WEEKS..... KID ARE U JUS LIKE LOOKING FOR SOMONE TO BEEF WIT OR WAT?? I HATE TRIGGER HAPPY TOYS WHO GET ALL FIRED UP OVER WORDS LOL GO PLAY WIT THAT SWORD OF YOURS OR SOMTIN.. OR GO PAINT SOME CANVAS.. CATS NEVER EVEN GOT UP IN HIS LIFE,, AND HES PICKIN SHYT WIT ME FOR NO REASON LOL

• 5 weeks later...

just wanted to add somethin about catchin hands in your own book. im a progressive writer my handstyle is constantly evolving i look in my old books and dont even remember doing a style and im like oh shit..........so its not a waste of paper to me.......... its documentation.

LOL STIX...WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE..YOU DONT POST PICTURES...FOR ALL PEOPLE KNOW YOU SUCK BALLS...AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU THEIR FUCKIN TEACHER..ANYONE WHO TAKES SHIT FROM THIS DUDE IS A CHUMP...STIX SUCK A DICK AND STOP ACTIN LIKE YOUR HOT SHIT..ANYBODY HERE COULD PROBABLY TAKE YOUR HAND..INCLUDING ME AND IF YOU WANNA GO INTO MORE DETAILS ON THAT..PM ME HOMIE...

OUT.

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jun 9 2005, 12:30 AM

^^why the hell would u do a tag in ur black book once again y do people tag and bomb i nthere OWN books, somone esles ok maybe i could understand u was on the go hit a tag or somtin..but y waste the paper in ur own book, when u could jus go outside and do one on a stop sign.. oya! that would be illegal lol...but i never said it sucked so dont get butt hurt

Wasting paper? If you had any rack heart at all you'd have a stack of blackbooks 3 feet tall.