Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I personally think its garbage. I remember when i was in sixth grade back in 1989 I use to do shit like that to try and make myself look like I had skills. Looks like scribble.

Garbage huh? Philly hands are dope when they're done correctly....Some of the illest hands I've seen came from Philly.

If you're going to talk down, the least you could do is post one of your hands so we can all see what you're working with.

so i know philly hands. and basic ny hands and those sharp la hands. but what are baltimore hands? is baltimore close to philly?

also any examples or other territorial hands from america/europe would be appreciated if anyone has flicks or the skills. im keen to see whats out there

so i know philly hands. and basic ny hands and those sharp la hands. but what are baltimore hands? is baltimore close to philly?

also any examples or other territorial hands from america/europe would be appreciated if anyone has flicks or the skills. im keen to see whats out there

leanin to the mothafuckin left

Yeah because back in the early 90's we had the internet cause we can see what kinda styles other cities had. Mother fucker what did we have? Video Graff? New ass fuck... fuck you newbie. Mother fucker just cause i think "Philly Wickets" are lame as shit don't mean im new.

I was bombin the LIE in queens in the 90's when you were in elementary school.

I asked you to post one of yours and you come out talking shit....Like I said before Philly has some of the dopest hands in history, for you to diss that shit like you're on some next level hand writing tip is retarded....

And I found this and I wasn't all that impressed with it, anyone can do this style of hand, it's quite generic....The S and the H in that smooth need some serious work, and the R looks pretty lame in that Dewr....I didn't wanna be a dick to you cause I saw some of your sketches and liked them, you've got some real talent. It's too bad your attitude is shit though...Your hand really isn't that good either, at least not good enough to talk down on a whole city.

photo5.jpg

Smooth - Dewr

Yeah because back in the early 90's we had the internet cause we can see what kinda styles other cities had. Mother fucker what did we have? Video Graff? New ass fuck... fuck you newbie. Mother fucker just cause i think "Philly Wickets" are lame as shit don't mean im new.

I was bombin the LIE in queens in the 90's when you were in elementary school.

If it was literally scribble, why would it take people a decade to perfect?

You just want to have this opposing attitude and be different from the crowd.

I don't give a fuck though, wickets are the only reason I started writing, so I'm partial.

As far as I'm concerned, perfecting the wicket and having an arsenal of styles with it is the highest level of writing you could ever achieve, and the only writing I pay attention to. :cool: