Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its an attempt at a philly.. shits weak as fuck tho, who the hell writes bread in philly after cornbread hahaha.

on another note tho that bodymore hand is tough as fuck, calligraphy shit is fresh as well, would anyone have recommendations on calligraphy books?

YEAH DONT WRITE BREAD CAUSE OF CORNBREAD STANDS FOR BEING REMEMBER EVEN AFTER DEATH. FOR MY MOM

YEAH DONT WRITE BREAD CAUSE OF CORNBREAD STANDS FOR BEING REMEMBER EVEN AFTER DEATH. FOR MY MOM

? yo man go the fuck on with ur all caps rant tough guy, 11 years of writing and you cant even do the simplest of calligraphy... thats a shame. and i dont give a fuck if you can do a philly handstyle, it aint no wicket like ur crackin it up to be, the people in the philly thread told you to take your weak ass shit outta there, and they're right ur straights and throws are lacking as fuck for someone whose written for over a decade.

by the way ur posting on a public forum so if you dont like hearing peoples two cents when u post something wack u should just not even bother to post

*edit 14 years not 11 after lookin at that pm hahaha