read this; your life will never be this crazy

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got fired from Arby's back in the day for not cleaning up something like this. and get this, it was the store manager who had done it, my guess was when she ran into the bathroom, she projectile puked and then slipped on it, fell and then shit herself. there was shit and puke all over the walls and a thick layer all over the floor. And she just left and the other manager on duty told me to clean it up. i walked in to the bathroom and almost lost the roast beef sandwich i had just stolen. so i told him that he could call her to come back and clean it, he told me to clean it or get out so i left.

and i think i read that on here before too

well i figure i may as well tell the tale of my hardware store woes. well the one day i walked into true value to get some garden hose since i just chopped mine into 30 peices with the ol' sears lawmower. so feeling kinda sick and knowing i should have just shit before i went i went anyways. well i get my hose and pick up a few cans of rusto flat white. im walking to the line and i see the little cart full of various exotic coffees. well not to exotic just some vinillia nut and whatnot but you know thats more than enough crazniess for me. just like thoes crystal blunt wraps. thoes make me feel likep diddy. anyhow, i was amazed at this and looked around to see if this was really free. to my delight it was. so i have a cup. then two. then three and then four. well i guess i got kinda carried away but the sinking feeling of that shit was setting in. time to go. i proceeded to the line and to my dismay theres about 50 old people buying lightbulbs and birdseed. i clench my asscheeks together in a vice grip that could smash a full beer can. while trying to not think about it i let off a series of nasty farts. i knew it was coming and theres no stopping it. i wait another 5 mins, and decide i must make a decison. i must have really been thinking cause it was my turn at the counter!! i was never so happy to spend 10 bucks. i reached for the wallet and boom there it was. one loud ass fart later and the pants were boyond hope. i turned to my back and i see the weirdest ewww face made by this little old lady. if i hadnt allready shit myslef i would have right there. the lady at the counter said sir are you ok?? i replied yea here hold this ill be right back and gave her the stuff. i waddled out of the store with all the senior citizens mocking me like they just hadnt shit themselves on the way there. i got in my car and went home. i never went back for the hose and my flat white. i did however get some toliet paper from the little store...........

Archived