The Contortion thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Man, getting older sucks. I used to have some pretty serious flexibility, but have lost most of it. I'm still pretty damn flexible, but nowhere near what it was like when I was 14.

A month ago I thought it'd be a good idea to play one-up against this chick at a party who was doing flexible stuff, and I had her pretty much beat, until she dropped into a straight split. I used to them so goddamn easy I figured I'd still do them fine, so I dropped straight down, almost touching the floor, and then snap-snAP-SNAP!!!, my hamstring muscles tore one after the other (loud enough to hear) and I dropped all the way down, no pain yet, but knowing I had seriously fucked my leg up. I was a fucking mess for a while, my entire back thigh had horrible sprain bruises, I almost couldn't walk, etc. I've slowly been getting better, I can bend over and kiss my kneecaps again, but it hurts like shit. I wanna be really young again.

Archived