for $140 will the KAWS Chomper kill my enemies?? cause if not....

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is the word kudos in your everyday vocabulary or do you save that one for 12oz. it must be a where ever the fuck your from thing, cause i can say in cali i can not recall anyone ever using the word kudos. maybe props, or word, or yeah...but never kudos and thought of one of the cats i kick it with going "kudos on that piece flows" is outright comical.

really though, i bet your wearing a north face from macys you paid full price for.

im a nice guy though, if i see art for sale i dont like ill allways tell some one else to get it. half cause im down for the artist and half cause its funny to watch people pay for stuff that i dont like.

but yeah, i missed the boat...watch out for that iceberg though.

damn, like this is anything more than an honest opinion on your view point which you put in public and some mild entertainment and you want me to go hang myself?

you got some message board issues guy. maybe you should stop putting your actions in to *'s and get out a bit more.

Originally posted by mental invalid

look if youre gonna come in the thread......atleast have the common decency to read the whole thread so you dont sound like a jack off okay...

hahahaha! more ESP!

I was going to come in here and say...

I haven't looked at this thread since the first page. What's all the fuss about?

but now I wont.

i read the first page...

you said somthing like Kaws is a hometown hero around your parts and you like his work....

so if this is the case why you trynna have any effect at all on his sellin his work if your not buying it?

if your just looking i would hope if you had somthing to say you would respect another artist and keep it to yourself if its not productive to the sale of the work. thats what i follow anyway.

thats just me.

my logic is rational and the metaphor your using saying i missed to boat is showin clear to me that your the one with whiny bitchy crying little girl logic.

and in my opinion i think Kaws Chomper is going to make great Christmas gifts.

"why you trynna have any effect at all on his sellin his work if your not buying it?

if your just looking i would hope if you had somthing to say you would respect another artist and keep it to yourself if its not productive to the sale of the work. thats what i follow anyway. "

look, thats great you follow that train of thought....

however, if we were all to go by this there would be no conversation on art....at all...

thats what this is, a discussion of art, the distinction between art and product, is there a difference...do you enjoy the piece, why or why not....or how much would pay?...what would you pay 140 dollars for? what is the impact of the artist's history on his present work.....yadda fucking yadda..

get it?

thats what this is....yes some comments may be negative, some maybe positive...some may be genius others laughable....some subjective, some objective...

i cant explain it any better, what you are basically saying is that if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all....

thats boring....and a death sentence

so kudos to you, and whatever thought gets you through the day...but im on a different train

then thats the biggest marketing rip off ive seen in a while...

*to the contrary its a rip off of marketing that ripped off people across the world in sweatshops making the product.

i love KAWS, DF, the whole thing....blah blah blah

* this sounds sarcastic dude, if your trynna diss him by saying hes ripping shit of super large like its bizarre to me why you say you love in the next line.

but come on, you dont need a marketing degree to see this shit....

*actually, most people with a marketing degree would probably buy one.

buyer behavior.....charge a lot of money to give it allure and then put a time table to create energy and buzz...just make sure you do it right at the begining of xmas buying season...

*yeah its called making a living off your art.

for a fucking plastic doll that in my opinion is some ole rehash...

*than dont buy it but why you gonna run your mouth when you aint got shit to show for career fame but a message board click.

sorry, thats just to much even for santa to fathom...

*bitch santa dont exist, your moms aint told you yet?

http://www.kawsone.com/Merchant2/merchant....ategory_Code=PL [/b]

an now that my ass is drunk.....

how much time do you spend actually writing graffiti?

i mean come on now fool....this isnt power penny magazine fool. its a graffiti forum. im doubting you got credibility in the world of illegal graffiti and i doubt you would pop this shit to Kaws face, youd prolly jock for a black book page.

so i hope what you grasp from my opinion is that if you pop this attitude then come pop that shit here and get laughed at.

where the fucks your art degree. and if you make more money than me than wheres your line to get yourself comfortable among heavy accounts?

yeah, i dont really make shit but i learn while getting paid and sooner than later ima be clocking real grands and not locked behind a screen for a day.

you know? cause if i was trynna push my shit and had invested my own money i would look at you as a sucker chump hater with no fame.

but thats just me.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Mental, don't bother wasting more time with this guy and let it slide. No purpose letting a great thread go further down the spiral than it already has.

i would pay 140 bucks for a dinner of two in downtown frisco.

to debate the artistic merit of the piece for sale is an insult to the artists credibility that your not in the position to make.

so while you may regard yourself as more knowledgable and superior on this topic. i regard you as a sucker chump no fame bitch hating on a real writer making some ends with a witty collective commentary on US marketing. yuh bitch? same shit ChristPuncherOner is saying. You dont got no name to ride this shit on, especially when you aint riding on the street you know? So shut an buy one for acting like a bitch.

and yeah bitch, im taking a whole day of stress out on you being a crying little bitch on the internet with your opinion on buying work off a writer.

[b thats what this is, a discussion of art, the distinction between art and product, is there a difference...do you enjoy the piece, why or why not....or how much would pay?...what would you pay 140 dollars for? what is the impact of the artist's history on his present work.....yadda fucking yadda..

get it?

[/b]

Oh and my opinion on the art piece for sale?

im for it. its a good commentary on the commercial market that commands a huge part of our economy while most goods are useless spinoffs of a tv show that are made in sweatshops.

i appreciate the artists previous work and view this release as a new frame of expression for the commercial art world.

plus those billboards was tight.

so what roe?

you got no name fame game on this cat?

and even if it was a no name writer trynna hustle, than you be worse off for straight up hating on your own?

writing means sacrifice, people who sacrifice comfort for true art actually desrerve cash.

allright im done fool. you lost all respect in my eyes. dont hate when writers try to make money off art. thats stupid.

i guess i should at least oblige the obligitory message board hate standard.

go fuck your self bitch.

hate on writers art? yous a bitch, bitch. you fucking bitch. you aint up bitch. im up more than you so fuck you.

bitch.

fuck you.

yeah im drunk tired and really done.

close this shit. this bitch got clowned for hating on a writers art for sale.

i bet you got small dick hurt syndrom mental invalid.

bitch your name says enough bitch....you fucking fame slut whore bitch.

shut your fucking keyboard ho.

time to step my drunk ass away from the keyboard....

but really bitchroe.....you dont know shit on graffiti or art so shut it whore.

yuh bitches bitch bitch. fuck you........................

Originally posted by old*824

yeah im drunk tired and really done.

close this shit. this bitch got clowned for hating on a writers art for sale.

"yeah im drunk tired and really done"

sounds like a summary of your life.

notice that the only outright ignorance in this whole thread were your posts? and the only clowning, as usual, is you clowning yourself. i swear, you should be happy when i ban you.

closed.

Archived