The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know if there is anyway to get one of those bob sticks,if you send me some i will put um up and take flix,just let me keep one for my blackbook.i live in nashville,i saw the website,and though i could help out with the world traveling of bob.well just hit me up to tell me if its possable

some random flicks of chicago... some wheate pasting mixed in there... dont hate... every one who sent me some stickies, i tried to get em out today... did what i could... to be continued.... bob-o... i got the package... thanks.... i got some of those out today... goon... the botom flick is a sticker that is appearing around the city, just wanted to know if there is any affiliation, or just a biter, or a clueless... you got more style... lets trade it up

DSC01392.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01394.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01389.jpg

DSC01387.jpg

DSC01386.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01367.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01362.jpg

Guest pom_one

nah taint my sticker, i recently heard of this guy through 2old2care, as we are from different countrys im not bothered it'll serve me right for choosing a name like goonism. i already had knowledge of goon who writes with shame from denmark, the spews in spraycan art were some of my favourites when i was a kid, however it had no part in my choice of a.k.a. to be honest it came from listening to alot of necro and non fixion while drawing. also i like anything goofy or dorky.