The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cool pics, toro.

eba00480978f00000004.jpg

who does the thing with the mustach and tongue sticking out? i think its dookie that they print out that, would be doper if they made it real snazzy with paint markers and shizznit. (gangsta talk!! OH SNAPS!)

eba00480978f00000007.jpg

look at fried. thats stickers versitle on so many levels. good going fried.

ving that guy with his tounge stickin out is a close friend and he doesnt really do handdrawn stickers..he has been putting out a bunch of vector illustrations..he did a bunch of others like the bunny and the pc thug...

fried is very versatile indeed..

new fliks are coming soon

they may b played out but they are already on the streets, dont worry.. they have been up for 6 months and a few them were torn off...

and for the etching i dont give a fuck who ever touch it... i mean why touch a tag made outof etching? stupid.. dumb people only do that... i love etching..

Wost-ONE

well they aint gonna erase it or clean it with their own hand sn shit, thats why they wear gloves or use a towel n shit. but meh he coulnt take it off, he cant even clean it.. no one can ... hopefully that be up there for years or till they change the glass.. many more etching to come...

Wost-ONE

many many people will see it... some many heads go to that market and many opther bathrooms i have hit....u have to be stupid to touch some ones tag n shit, even more if its with etching.. first of all i aint no TOY , secondly im tired of Cats saying [ oh what if a kid or some one touch it]... fuck that im up and i still be on top of the game around here.. i know its dangerous but, not many poeple will touch it right after i did it.. meh.. fuck it man.... i have 5 years in the game and i know what to do.. i aint no toy..

Wost-ONER

Originally posted by Wost-ONE@Nov 11 2004, 07:41 PM

they may b played out but they are already on the streets, dont worry.. they have been up for 6 months and a few them were torn off...

and for the etching i dont give a fuck who ever touch it... i mean why touch a tag made outof etching? stupid.. dumb people only do that... i love etching..

Wost-ONE

man with a handstyle like that, i wouldnt even be touching etch. years later if those tags are still up you will be kicking yourself in the face that your old ugly toy shit is still running. dont use it anymore, bust it out in 3 years when your alot better. etch will probably be non existant in 3 years, so your shit will be the only etch tags around, and hot ones at that. see what im getting at? its making some sense.

edit.

5 YEARS IN THE GAME? what are you on?. this is no 5 years worth of experience:

wost-ONE.jpg

unless you progress slower then shit, which i doubt is the case. face it, you been writing maybe a few months. you have no 5 years worth of eperience under your belt, mang.