The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn it.. how bad are they? i mean if they are bad they r not even worth the trouble..... yo u go n e tips? man cause i been having trouble with my marker n shit. i mean im a stenciler and use paint tomake sticker n shit but i can really work with a marker.. im lookin for somehting like that BOB sticvker, its clean n shit, what does he use? paint or markers? is it drawn by hand each BOB? grr.. holla at me... thanks

Wost-ONE

Originally posted by Wost-ONE@Nov 5 2004, 01:33 PM

damn it.. how bad are they? i mean if they are bad they r not even worth the trouble..... yo u go n e tips? man cause i been having trouble with my marker n shit. i mean im a stenciler and use paint tomake sticker n shit but i can really work with a marker.. im lookin for somehting like that BOB sticvker, its clean n shit, what does he use? paint or markers? is it drawn by hand each BOB? grr.. holla at me... thanks

Wost-ONE

whats up? which bob sticker were you talking about cuz i could tell you how i made it. if its the last one with the pink background and white heads, i spraypainted the background and screen printed the heads on...these are the only ones i did this way because it takes awhile...i just like to test out other mediums....if you want really clean stickers, stencils work well if you can master them

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition@Nov 5 2004, 06:48 PM

whats up? which bob sticker were you talking about cuz i could tell you how i made it. if its the last one with the pink background and white heads, i spraypainted the background and screen printed the heads on...these are the only ones i did this way because it takes awhile...i just like to test out other mediums....if you want really clean stickers, stencils work well if you can master them

thanks.. i mean a stenciler and i have experience with painted stickers n shit.. but i have heard a few heads here that those bobs in black and white are made by hand with markers.. i mean i got a char already but im still waiting cause i dont know how to get that kind of clean line like the bobs u did. so can u pl tell me step by step on hw to make those black and white ones cause im going to mass product them so i need an easier way to make em so i be a lot faster so i an make 100+s ya know...and hw u do that screen printing.. plz try to explain me all .. thanks.. if ya want to be private about it then send the info up to my e mail: tenzar@hotmail.com thanks a lot and i hope u can answer my questions.. thnks...

Wost-ONE

no rojotelefono.. i dont know whatts a screen printing , potattoe and such... is it priting out of the computer? plz explain .... dont get me wrong, i aint no TOY or somehting.. i been going illegal for the past 4 years, i do walls and bobms n shit but right now im back in the game of the stickers but i need some new technikes u know.... peace out and i hope u guys can help me.... thanks..

Wost-ONE

I don't mean to sound like an asshole....but what the hell is going on in here?...The internet is really warping people's sense of reality........What ever happen to experimenting and finding shit out yourself?...Nowadays kids just come on the computer and cop styles or techniques.....shit aint the same as when I was coming up.........Can you imagine asking someone how you get straight clean lines? :haha: :haha: This applies to alot of people not just you Wost....you just happened to touch a nerve.....

PS:yuck: You draw them!!!!

This thread was fresh....what happened??.....

Originally posted by 5003@Nov 5 2004, 08:35 PM

I don't mean to sound like an asshole....but what the hell is going on in here?...The internet is really warping people's sense of reality........What ever happen to experimenting and finding shit out yourself?...Nowadays kids just come on the computer and cop styles or techniques.....shit aint the same as when I was coming up.........Can you imagine asking someone how you get straight clean lines? :haha: :haha: This applies to alot of people not just you Wost....you just happened to touch a nerve.....

PS:yuck: You draw them!!!!

This thread was fresh....what happened??.....

yo first fo all i aint no TOY or something.. sory if i sounded like one... i mean i HAVE GOT UP BY MY SELF AND AHEV FOUND OUT SHIT MY SELF, BUT RIGHT NOW WITH TECHNOLOGIE N SHIT IM stuck ya know.... i mean i do htings the hard way, and im only trying to make lots of them at onceu know 100s n shit... let them explain me how it is.. thNKS..

Wost-ONE

yo, i have a 100% steady hand , trust me i can make straigh lines without using a ruler, i dont have problems with lines n shit... my point is that i want to know what they use n shit, what brand of markers if they do use or what type of printer or watever they use to make them bobs u know.... my hand is acurate everytime.. thanks a lot though.. peace...

Wost-ONE

Well...you know stationary shops? Find pens. Try em out till you find the one you want/like :)

Don't be worried about trying out stuff, even if you don't get what you're looking for first time, it'll still be worth it and interesting, like fr0st sez

peas

oh! ps. potato prints: get big potato, cut in half, carve design into surface, let it dry a bit, ink/paint it up and away you go

there we go.. now i got it.. hehe yo i just got back from Michaels(Art Store) and i bought a sharpie with chisel tip , not the big on but the med one , works awsome and i got the line that i want it, but u cant do it slow u have to go as fast as u can so the ink doestn spread and make the desing uglier if ya know what i mean.. thanks for the tips and im hoping to see mroe here, thanks...

Wost-ONE

here i just finish a few stickers. n e one up to trade.. yo destruction i want some bobs and ill send u a few of my characters... holla at me if u r up for a trade.. tenzar@hotmail.com

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/i/4375180326...0&outquality=90

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/i/4375199526...0&outquality=90

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/othas/2.jpg

wOST-one