Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Clean

streaming audio question...

ahoy.

is there any way to save streaming audio, or to burn streaming audio files to a CD or minidisk?

thanks.

i just connect the computer to my stereo then record on to tapes. nuthin beats that!

mind u i don't see why u couldn't do the same with ur md.

i was just thinking of this last night. IS there any way to save it as as .wav or .mp3 or whatever?

yeah, there's a neat little program...just a sec, i'll find it for you...nyway, you can save to wav or mp3 with this little trick ass program.

here

and it's free. so..whooooppteee dooo. i've used it before to record some weird stuff. use the new nero to burn it and split the tracks at certain points and burn that beotch on to cd....

Originally posted by casekonly

yeah, there's a neat little program...just a sec, i'll find it for you...nyway, you can save to wav or mp3 with this little trick ass program.

here

and it's free. so..whooooppteee dooo. i've used it before to record some weird stuff. use the new nero to burn it and split the tracks at certain points and burn that beotch on to cd....

Casek knows whats up

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this