BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

naa dropping my name will just kill the suprise. and i do know what im talking about because i cracked u 2 years ago back then u were the same shit talking internet fag u r now. as for the other kid who said niggas know im not ewok5mh no shit im not him i never said iam him i made the name because i knew half the kids on this site were gonna immediately jock me once i made a post.

^^your a fucking dumb arse

"naa dropping my name will just kill the suprise. and i do know what im talking about because i cracked u 2 years ago back then u were the same shit talking internet fag u r now. as for the other kid who said niggas know im not ewok5mh no shit im not him i never said iam him i made the name because i knew half the kids on this site were gonna immediately jock me once i made a post."

Read before you open your begfriend little mouth..

Originally posted by nang'eds!

^^your a fucking dumb arse

"naa dropping my name will just kill the suprise. and i do know what im talking about because i cracked u 2 years ago back then u were the same shit talking internet fag u r now. as for the other kid who said niggas know im not ewok5mh no shit im not him i never said iam him i made the name because i knew half the kids on this site were gonna immediately jock me once i made a post."

Read before you open your begfriend little mouth..

And at least you really know what you talking about!!!!hahahaha

keep dreaming about me

once and for all keep playing yourself noname.. lol noname why do i have beef with you again? is it because you envy me so hard and dream about me cause thats what it really seems like you go around asking people trying to find every lil detail about me . you still off track and i have an idea who you are you fucking chink

Guest FACELIFT

I MISS...

my young asian man-slave named travis...I also miss SKUF and NAISHA along with TECK and JAKEE...What happened to bomber couples???? they were great!!!

Guest roger pitss

DAMN damn

eny eny

i got that same fr flick but with boner over some tfk kat i cant recall

there is this 1 wall with ever and seth by norwood i think

niggas dont remember era and seth they was the first kats i remember

flairing up there fillins like bx's own spek did when was around

era n seth was doing that in like what ummmmm 94 95? something like that .

just to add fule to the fire which i like doing

is it me or is it that kef is studying kez's blackbook a bit to hard

mentors are kool but damn kid let a nigga breath for air

Originally posted by roger pitss

DAMN damn

eny eny

i got that same fr flick but with boner over some tfk kat i cant recall

there is this 1 wall with ever and seth by norwood i think

niggas dont remember era and seth they was the first kats i remember

flairing up there fillins like bx's own spek did when was around

era n seth was doing that in like what ummmmm 94 95? something like that .

just to add fule to the fire which i like doing

is it me or is it that kef is studying kez's blackbook a bit to hard

mentors are kool but damn kid let a nigga breath for air

THE SAD PART IS THAT KEF IS A "BETTER" WRITER THAN KEZ, BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT MORE UP. HE DOES HAVE TO TAKE IT EASY WITH THAT KEZ AND SKUF INFLUENCES, ITS A BIT MUCH.

Guest FACELIFT

YO NASTY:

I like your shit. I have always liked your shit, but don't think that you're the only one who can use certain things...Melvin is right...You are kind of pretentious and if you don't think so, i got the flix to prove it...

whoah.......

Easy you boyz.....didn't mean to rock the 12 Oz. boat. Just poking a little fun. Like I said Neck has a nice steez. I stay off the site for mad long periods cause this always happens. Peep some shit, get all emotional about graffiti due to the fiend inside of me and start typing meaningless opinions and then it hits me......I'm on a computer and I'm kicking it with faceless nameless cyber heads. Wow. I feel like a buffoon. LOL

Flicks is all that matters on here, flicks and some heads dropping knowledge. I can point out graffiti influences all day, my shit included. But who really cares. Don't get me wrong, I ain't a player hater, I just hate alot of shit playing the walls. Only a handfull of fresh kids left.

p.s. FACELIFT: I've always been cool with your man Same, even though I bump into him every 3 years, he knows I ain't an arrogant prick. A graff fiend maybe but not a prick. :lol:

Guest FACELIFT

NASTY:

Don't think that I was trying to pick a fight with you...I realize where we are and I respect you for speaking your mind. My guys got a lot of respect for you...end of story...don't be a stranger on this thread...

Archived