BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bies and neek, two very fresh writers from bk. I believe bies moved down south.

I like seing god writers get their shit in games nowdays instead of some bullshit the game makers drew to look like graff. Video game graff can't be buffed,lol

Fall all city, or all country, its about all media!

Bies and neek, two very fresh writers from bk. I believe bies moved down south.

I like seing god writers get their shit in games nowdays instead of some bullshit the game makers drew to look like graff. Video game graff can't be buffed,lol

Fall all city, or all country, its about all media!

Unlike some of these fools content being all 12 oz.

that is the FAKE smash. HE hit FRIEGHTS?!?! freights are faggot crap for people that dont want to get in trouble. i dont give a fuck about florida, that niggar doesnt hit new york so noone is copying shit. How many different ways can you do a smash straight letter anyway?

Originally posted by JimmyHats

that is the FAKE smash. HE hit FRIEGHTS?!?! freights are faggot crap for people that dont want to get in trouble. i dont give a fuck about florida, that niggar doesnt hit new york so noone is copying shit. How many different ways can you do a smash straight letter anyway?

this again??? wasnt this played out in the other thread? the facts ny smash does a very similiar style to the freight smash, coincidence, biting i dont know, ny smash does his thing and so did the freight smash case closed, next topic

neek one tqs started in 1986 before most of you kids knew what lincoln logs were .. btw acc rns sunset park... as far as tri.. dont test someones knowlegde you dont know. theres very few people on here who actually can remember when brooklyn was the place where stars were born.. so to them its for the love as far as the rest of you sit back and listen stop running your mouths... the reason why the majority of kids nowadays suck is because none cares to learn the history and the older kids arent active so all these young bucks see is garbage so all they put up is garbage... for the most part."products of their enviornment"graffiti in 2003 is a sad state of affairs...with the amount of toys and the buff.. the police state we live in the heroes and the cell phones..i give more credit to kids who bomb now... but the quality of graffiti for the most part will never be the same. the photos on this thread show a time when the men were men and the graf was good..zed is dead brought back some gooood photos and we should all thank him cause without people like him some of you would have no clue.

now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Originally posted by VS ASASSIN

tri is right, i actually remember seeing neek up in parts of bayridge i think it was around 1988. tri post some late 80s early 90s if ya got some.

OK, NEEK is my man, we pieced together, we smoked together, i been to his birthdays, his wedding, when we where kids we had sleep over parties. forget this inetrent network of trash talkers i know hat i know because he is my man. we was never around in 88 doing NE fill ins. thats alll mid 90's.

secondly. TRI.. i know who your talking about but your boys where never up. Raid was a son he wasnt doing anything in 87-89 dont play yourself. your TRI. never heard of you and we are from the same hood. thinlk about that.

NOW. i am down with ACC. been down for years since 91. 5MH? those kids are new jacks wet behind the ears came out in the mid 90's. FUK? Casio, Checo, Dune. where are they now? they where also around in the 87-89 era but thats the only thing you got right. STAFF? yes i know Alert, yes i know Doom, yes i do know Hesa tell me something else? Destiny crew? yes i do know them too, Allan, Steve, Chris, Mark yes i can have anyone of them come on here now and tell you Neek was no 80's writer.

TRI stop throwing crews around like your supposed to know, i know everyone who you speak of and i also know the truth so i am here to let the truth known. Tri was never a brooklyn bomber, he never did a single t hing worth mentioning, just because you crapped your moms walls up with crayola dont mean your old school.

Re: was never around in 88 doing NE fill ins. thats alll mid 90's.

Originally posted by TRI 2 SC..

It is good to see you know some things. First you tried to clown the

fact that neek was painting before 89, rebel set it straight with the 86.

But now OOh I am boys with him OOh he did the ne's in mid 90's. As if were talking about the ne fills. The crew weren't for me is was so they

could set you straight. They did and you should thank me.

You might also remember his t2b on the end of the 18th ave station in 90 Ppsss. Good job. I didn't run shit in BK cuz I moved. But I know the history. Say hi to Doob and Sed for me.

Rebel knows nothing, Neek wasnt writing in 86. like i said, early 90's late 89 perhaps. also dont try to get out of the fact taht you said where the shit , you bombed and i should know you yet i set you straight. Doob is in jail for life, Chris never heard of you.

Originally posted by JimmyHats that is the FAKE smash. HE hit FRIEGHTS?!?! freights are faggot crap for people that dont want to get in trouble. i dont give a fuck about florida, that niggar doesnt hit new york so noone is copying shit. How many different ways can you do a smash straight letter anyway?

:confused:

Re: Ha ha R U even still up is the qustion??

Originally posted by TRI 2 SC..

Yes DB 161 for that drunk driving shit I know about that too.

If you are still in the game I will shut the fuck up, if not go fuck

yourself for being a quiter. These are recent jams. Where U at!

thanks...i think...i mean was you talkin to me?

nevermind, i just wanted to know about the charger anyway.

Archived