• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

Guest krowteN

Re: LISTEN UP YALL

Originally posted by SOUTH TRAIN

ONLY ONE REAL SMASH! AND HE A "FLORIDA SOULJAH" ERRY ONE ELSE CAN GET SMASHED BUT NOT BE SMASH!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by toymagnet

thank you to the kids on here talkin about how wack freights are...

now we know who the toys are.

;)

EXACTLY. WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE IDIOTS THAT THINK THEY KING WHEN ALL THEY DO IS FREIGHTS?THATS THE SAME AS ONLY PAINTING CHILL-SPOTS OR LEGALS. BOMB THE STREETS WHERE SHIT COUNTS!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by SF1

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE ANY "FLORIDA SOLJAHS". EVERYTIME I CLICK ON A FLORIDA THREAD IT AINT NOTHIN BUT FREIGHTS AND CHILL SPOTS UNDER BRIDGES AND SHIT. PLUS MY BOY MOVED THERE AND HE SAYS THAT THERE'S 0-GRAFFITTI ON THE STREET.FUCK A FAKE SMASH FROM FLORIDA.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

even funnier than that is i have a friend who just moved to NY and he said 99% of the motherfuckers who are really runnin shit are from out of town. and dont front. you know ny has more than its share of bridge and super chill spots where all the phony tuff paint.

Originally posted by southrngent

my bad that you dont know about that because you probably snitch out to a promise to appear chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. [

Promise to appears dont necessarily mean ur snitching, it just depends on the charge and the circumstances, if u get bagged in the act and u get a pta, u most likely ruined a couple carreers...

SMASH 74 will burn this kid, hands down, the ones capable of seeing the big picture know this, hes just wasting paint on shit hes not gonna get any respect doing. And to the person commenting on Florida, learn ur history buddy, 12oz Prophet started as a Miami based Graffiti magazine, and has blown up so that kids in nyc like u can say fuck florida on its website. I dont know where ur boy moved or whatever but its no where around here.

I like Miami....

I had my first Threesome there with two HOT bi strippers, met them at LIQUID, back in 97.....fucked like a champeen that night, high on 2 Eballs, drunk on aged merlot.

I like Miami, bitches drop their draws with the quickness for Brooklyn cats, even if they with punk ass Miami niggas...........

I love the smell of feminine discharge in the morning...

it smells like VICTORY!!!

Re: I like Miami....

Originally posted by BlueLouBoil

I had my first Threesome there with two HOT bi strippers, met them at LIQUID, back in 97.....fucked like a champeen that night, high on 2 Eballs, drunk on aged merlot.

I like Miami, bitches drop their draws with the quickness for Brooklyn cats, even if they with punk ass Miami niggas...........

I love the smell of feminine discharge in the morning...

it smells like VICTORY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..........This nigga's funny!!!!!!!!!

I like him, he makes me laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH..........Yo! That's ah' pretty cool freestyle man.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this is a brooklyn thread whyt yall talkin bout florida n shit.use should know u dont listnen to anything.i bet florida got a lot of hot shit in it.n not everywhere is gonna be bombed.in nyc there is graffiti on almost every building .u people see like 3 flix of a dead spot n use like damn these people are pussies they only do easy spots.use dont know what is goin on just becuz of some site.peopleoutside of the triboro see a thread like this,n some1 posts a flick of like 1 fillen they did n then out of towners like damn this must be the king of brooklyn.u wanna see sometin u go see it dont go look on a site.

1 luv for nyc,ct,n la....jerzee gets no luv from me.

Originally posted by cep147

this is a brooklyn thread whyt yall talkin bout florida n shit.use should know u dont listnen to anything.i bet florida got a lot of hot shit in it.n not everywhere is gonna be bombed.in nyc there is graffiti on almost every building .u people see like 3 flix of a dead spot n use like damn these people are pussies they only do easy spots.use dont know what is goin on just becuz of some site.peopleoutside of the triboro see a thread like this,n some1 posts a flick of like 1 fillen they did n then out of towners like damn this must be the king of brooklyn.u wanna see sometin u go see it dont go look on a site.

1 luv for nyc,ct,n la....jerzee gets no luv from me.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

OK, One Time for all you JERRY'S KIDS

The first mag was made in New York.

It was IGT by Phase2 and Schmidlapp, waaaaaay back in the mid 80's. I got my first copy in 1986. It was in A4 Newspaper format and Black / White.

The next mag was Ghetto Art out of L.A. that was about 89.

After that I remember the one by Sachsa Jenkins, and then a slew that followed. ALL OUT OF NEW YORK.

Then, ON THE RUN (Germany) and FLASHBACKS (NYC) came out in 1991 and re-defined the graff mag.

Miami's first graff mag was 12 oz, in the mid 90s.

The point is u are all arguing over some real stupid shit, taken out of context.

The Miami kid wasn't trying to say that graff mags started in FLorida, he meant that 12 oz started in Florida, and now has become the major chat board for International graff.

So the comment was directed at some New Yorker, or nearby state kid, trying to diss miami, ehile he himself is spending time on 12 oz, which is a miami production. ( I think irony was what the miami kid was implying)

So ya'll should just shut the fuck up before anyone else plays themselves needlesly here.

Just post flicks, you dicks.

Kool Dash One

Fatal Combat