South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by verb lis@Mar 8 2005, 08:18 AM

oh shit you roll with fools from essj.doesnt matter who you roll with,doesnt make you shit.your still vmk.so dont act likle your all a thug.i roll with my grandma to the grocery store,who gives a fuck..so quit with the gay ass internet arguments and handle it on the streets.your homies sure couldnt.this is my last comment to you toys,so save your wanna be thug comments to your self bitch.

BITCH I ALWAYS BEEN N EVIL SIDER....WHO EVER WANTS FUNK LETZ HANDLE IT.I HANDLE COUPLE HOODZ, N LIS IS NOTHING SO FUCK U....CHECK UR PM VERB

East side huh? I dont think I saw any real "Gangsters" while lived in SJ, not even in jail. Welllllll, maybe one or two coming from the pen. Got news for you idiots!!! all the real gangs are in NY and LA and the rest in Oakland, but all you little wannabe gangsters aint shit cause if you were you would'nt be hating on the real fools who put it down in SJ. The few who actually get up! Otherwise dont you think we would see a bit more graff in the city. Why dont you guys organize and get up instead of running you mouths on the net. Go do something cause some WALK and toys TALK.

Originally posted by rollinaround+Mar 9 2005, 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rollinaround - Mar 9 2005, 05:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-__ __ __ __@Mar 9 2005, 08:02 PM

^^ word. now all the workers are gonna hate graff.... they might even start kicking people out.. :burn:

hahahaha. yeah :yuck:

what is VMK?are these flunkys from morgan hill?-talkin shit about SJ might get ya guys cracked.

[/b]

WAT R U TALKING ABOUT FAG....BITCH I'LL CRACK U

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Mar 10 2005, 12:03 AM

lol why would you start shit over the internet? what if rollin has a 12 guage in his back seat when you want to meet? Internet beef is gay... :gaga:

but party line beef is fun. i miss snappin on fools on there and settin up fights i aint even gonna show up to. by the way does that number still exist??? if so whats the digits???......# # # #

but party line beef is fun. i miss snappin on fools on there and settin up fights i aint even gonna show up to. by the way does that number still exist??? if so whats the digits???......# # # #

hahahaa WORD.. party line is fun to talk shit.... its fun making fun of the hynas there too... word up.. i might stop by now..

hahaha... theres mostly gangsta fat chicks on that shit.. i cant believe one day my boy invited some chicks off the party line to my pad.... oh shit, theese two fat chola bitches rolled up all tatted up with like three kids in the back seat... that shit was hilarious... :shook:

hahaha...  theres mostly gangsta fat chicks on that shit..  i cant believe one day my boy invited some chicks off the party line to my pad....  oh shit, theese two fat chola bitches rolled up all tatted up with like three kids in the back seat...  that shit was hilarious... :shook:

[/quot

i take it back, i wouldnt...

Originally posted by REVOLVER@Mar 9 2005, 01:11 PM

East side huh? I dont think I saw any real "Gangsters" while lived in SJ, not even in jail. Welllllll, maybe one or two coming from the pen. Got news for you idiots!!! all the real gangs are in NY and LA and the rest in Oakland, but all you little wannabe gangsters aint shit cause if you were you would'nt be hating on the real fools who put it down in SJ. The few who actually get up! Otherwise dont you think we would see a bit more graff in the city. Why dont you guys organize and get up instead of running you mouths on the net. Go do something cause some WALK and toys TALK.

thats right....and our president sniffs cocaine

Archived