South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohhh,hell no!whats this all up in my train

verbdissed9sd.jpg

those are vmklown tags bitch.and now you toys are posting my shit on the internet?what the fuck?dont think just because your krew didnt want none,that now everythings all peachy.dont ever post my shit you little bitches.so heres a flick for you fags.

vmklown8ve.jpg

the vmkrew mascot...

Originally posted by verb lis@Mar 7 2005, 05:14 PM

ohhh,hell no!whats this all up in my train

verbdissed9sd.jpg

those are vmklown tags bitch.and now you toys are posting my shit on the internet?what the fuck?dont think just because your krew didnt want none,that now everythings all peachy.dont ever post my shit you little bitches.so heres a flick for you fags.

vmklown8ve.jpg

the vmkrew mascot...

HA HA HA...WAT LIS WANTS FUNK WIT DECK....I TAKE MY FUNK TO THE TOP LEVEL....FOOL'S MIGHT THINK VMK IS FAKE,BUT THERE WRONG BITCH I ROOL WIT SOME REAL THUGZ FROM ESSJ....FUCK ALL RIVAL'S....U WANT SOME REAL HEAT....

oh shit you roll with fools from essj.doesnt matter who you roll with,doesnt make you shit.your still vmk.so dont act likle your all a thug.i roll with my grandma to the grocery store,who gives a fuck..so quit with the gay ass internet arguments and handle it on the streets.your homies sure couldnt.this is my last comment to you toys,so save your wanna be thug comments to your self bitch.

Archived