South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by REVOLVER@Mar 15 2005, 02:02 PM

Just when u thought San Jose had produced its last toy. NewJack of the year RYSE gets the rookie toy of the year award. KWT??? Come on homie, WKT is already toy as it is, you making them look like top of the line plastic son. FUCK ALL U TOYS IN SJ!!! Specially ASE and 304 suck my dick!! Love, KEYD, see u soon bitches.

this makes you sound gay fool...seriously

props out to my legal team..good shit

son homie whooptie whoop your a dum ass know your roll :king:

Originally posted by .....1o5@Feb 9 2005, 11:57 PM

ohh, an theres some new graffiti store in campbell pm me if your interested......

peace..

finally fixed my computer, so anyway if anyone was still wondeing about this, its off winchester an budd....in that safeway parking lot called 420lifestyles.....

stay up

peace...

Originally posted by REVOLVER@Mar 15 2005, 11:02 AM

Just when u thought San Jose had produced its last toy.  NewJack of the year RYSE gets the rookie toy of the year award.  KWT??? Come on homie,  WKT is already toy as it is,  you making them look like top of the line plastic son.  FUCK ALL U TOYS IN SJ!!! Specially ASE and 304  suck my dick!!  Love, KEYD,  see u soon bitches.

i agree, roten is pretty toy too though. actin like nutcrackers just trying to bust everyones balls to fame. yesterday bucket dissed one of my throwups. never met the guy...wouldnt want to. i thought "damn...this guy must really have a small dick. or a small brain, or both." and keyd being a cholo? hahahahaha hey gangster keyd remember all the times you dissed my boy but didnt leave your name next to it? yeah that was pussy how you hit up across the street at the bus stop though. my boys will drop you faster than love drops names. hope they see you around VATO LOCO

Originally posted by seen&felt+Mar 17 2005, 03:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seen&felt - Mar 17 2005, 03:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-REVOLVER@Mar 15 2005, 11:02 AM

Just when u thought San Jose had produced its last toy.  NewJack of the year RYSE gets the rookie toy of the year award.  KWT??? Come on homie,  WKT is already toy as it is,  you making them look like top of the line plastic son.  FUCK ALL U TOYS IN SJ!!! Specially ASE and 304  suck my dick!!  Love, KEYD,  see u soon bitches.

i agree, roten is pretty toy too though. actin like nutcrackers just trying to bust everyones balls to fame. yesterday bucket dissed one of my throwups. never met the guy...wouldnt want to. i thought "damn...this guy must really have a small dick. or a small brain, or both." and keyd being a cholo? hahahahaha hey gangster keyd remember all the times you dissed my boy but didnt leave your name next to it? yeah that was pussy how you hit up across the street at the bus stop though. my boys will drop you faster than love drops names. hope they see you around VATO LOCO

[/b]

HaHAHAHaa

QUOTE (seen&felt - Mar 17 2005, 03:22 PM)

QUOTE (REVOLVER - Mar 15 2005, 11:02 AM)

Just when u thought San Jose had produced its last toy. NewJack of the year RYSE gets the rookie toy of the year award. KWT??? Come on homie, WKT is already toy as it is, you making them look like top of the line plastic son. FUCK ALL U TOYS IN SJ!!! Specially ASE and 304 suck my dick!! Love, KEYD, see u soon bitches.

hahahaahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah

I always leave a name bitch........what's yours?? exactly!!! What homie are you talking about? Cause from my perspective your toy crew hacked me plenty times on some ghostwriter shit. R1o toys??? Please fool, go ahead and hate cause they handle there shit on the real. One fool from that crew could do the work of your whole crew in one week,,,shit, maybe one night. Fuck you toy ass haters. Why dont you pm or leave a name with me so I can beat your ass next time i come through. Keep it " gangster " loc. And across the street at the bus stop? YOu must be Dmure, Better remeber how good I beat your ass after you suckerpunched me at the stop. Dont forget who was holding who's shirt and hat after the fight. Your the pussy who was on the ground begging for the kicks to the face to stop. MEMBER that!!! Bitches. LEAVE your name pussboy. BIG KEYD right here bitches. WHAT?

Originally posted by REVOLVER@Mar 17 2005, 07:36 PM

hold your breath

Archived