South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey pig fuckers get to work then you got the right to speek .....tryn wisper fear in my ear over the net wake up youss a chump you got the game all mixed up it aint what you heard it what you see and when you recon thats me sucker hold your breath .... when iam done wit you suckers youll be talkin out what teeth you got left

BECAUSE SAN JOSE DWA DOSENT LOOK UP TO ROTEN..THEY DONT ROLL LIKE THAT..DONT YOU KNOW THAT KEYD?????

DONT YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE FROM YOUR OWN CREW GO OVER R10??? ISNT THAT YOUR CREW??? SHOULDNT YOU HAVE THEYRE BACKS!!!???

DONT YOU KNOW THAT?? OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY SUCKIN THEM UP???

Originally posted by THE STIX@Mar 17 2005, 11:11 PM

why do u kids sit around all day on this forum and talk about buket he stopped writin a yr ago, kids need to get offline and go paint some shyt or somtin and stop worrin obut ya heros

you know nothing.........who's dmure...? know your enemies big keyd!!they see you everyday.....theyll send you more than a pm...dont hate the messenger hate the game on which you hate in....fuck a bucket i roll on them thangs!!!

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by facepunchr@Mar 18 2005, 08:06 AM

BECAUSE SAN JOSE DWA DOSENT LOOK UP TO ROTEN..THEY DONT ROLL LIKE THAT..DONT YOU KNOW THAT KEYD?????

DONT YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE FROM YOUR OWN CREW GO OVER R10??? ISNT THAT YOUR CREW??? SHOULDNT YOU HAVE THEYRE BACKS!!!???

:chicken:

how can seen & felt speek about keyd? ive only seen a little bit of his stuff but from what ive seen berry and gulf shouldnt even have that name come out of there mouths. as for buket thats a diferent story. he's not a toy.but i dont care about graffiti with you.you get more then an ass beating when you steel from folks. noone cares how much graffiti you've done. your still gonnna get smashed the fuck on

Originally posted by THE STIX@Mar 18 2005, 02:11 AM

why do u kids sit around all day on this forum and talk about buket he stopped writin a yr ago, kids need to get offline and go paint some shyt or somtin and stop worrin obut ya heros

no they need to meet in the showers at golds gym and fight butt naked....with lots of soap that is....

Originally posted by facepunchr@Mar 18 2005, 03:06 AM

:hatred: r10 is getting killed they aint shit they is some bitch made kids who get beat up all the time!avoid one time kids :haha:

Originally posted by facepunchr@Mar 18 2005, 03:06 AM

YOu dont know shit about this toy ass ASE drama. I write for MY crew. OG DWA right here. and we dont suck the dicks of toy ass crews. So drop it or join up under that toy crew. Know what you're speaking on. get all the facts first. Cause i didnt go out hacking fools and not leaving my name, i'm pretty sure that was ILLS all because I went out with B painting a few times. "people from my own crew" need to get dropped. A lot of toy ass loose ends who never excelled and dont have the heart to get up anymore. Go rep that gay ASE shit