South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep try ing to take up your boys beef you cant talk your self out of it treat others the way you want to be treated...that bill board by your house i was there but didnt do any thing...i agree with you i was some wak shit but on the oter hand you probaly pointed fingers in my direction to your homie ps .....whos names is in whos mouth...reap what you sow

HEY fool....#1 you should'nt disrespect my X, it's not relative! #2 you were at the billy so "guilt by association" as u guys like to say. #3 you guys put ASE over my shit. The fool doing it shoulda done his name. How toy is that? handle your own beef! #4 I went over it the very next night! HA... and i waited for a week at night to catch you with my knife. And a scar on your hand so you would remember every time you lifted it to hack someone on some toy shit. I wish i woulda caught you's guys!#5 learn to spell or type or both. Go back to school, do your homework!!!