Outlines

ModelCitizen

HAD TO COMMENT....

dude im not a graff artist

:lol: :lol: :lol:

aww sorry guy...you gonna be ok? you want a soooooda?

:lol: :crazy:

dude im not a graff artist

....AGAIN.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I dunno, maybe we shouldnt get mad, I mean, biting is only one of the most frowned on things in graffiti...

correction, IS the most frowned upon thing about graffiti.

this kid was my entertainment for the day. not only is it fuckin insaine that he bites like shit (him=his friend???), and it turns out like shit. but also, he cant even admit it was a straight bite. like virs did at one point, "no no no, i didnt bite virus. pssshhhhkHA, yeah fuckin right. it may be ok if he came on here and said "oh my friend *cough me* tried to mimic kem" instead he lets someone catch him up and then defends his friend/him with dumb excuses.

this is the internet kid, we are not stupid. you suck at life, and dont come back.

oh yeah, that last post up there is ok looking, does it say anything? i cant tell. :confused: maybe im losing my eyesight. ah well. keep up the good ones guys.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

2 explain the 2 different words (cuz some have been askin)

i was clocked around christmas time paintin on a london roof top i got let off but they have me on record now im playin wiv new words at the moment and havin writaz block no im not a toy as im in 1.T (top london crew) just hopin 4 some feedback!:confused:

Archived