Outlines

ModelCitizen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like outlines, bump this thread for further revalance and use.

The JOLINE is dope. out-dated but it still burns a whole lot, unfortunately. :(

I beg to differ...

This style is classic. The newschool style is just not me...

I follow the writers of the 80s NYC subway culture...

And I live to preserve that style...:cool:

Yo, Whats Really good..

I entered a battle in the beginning of this month(AUG.2007) at this site called graffiti creator against the webmaster himself....

I actually took the battle seriously too...

My main objective, To Burn the shit outta that toy ass dude.

And he Banned me because he did not want to lose face infront of the toy camp him and his group of 14 and 15 year old moderators were running. I came on that bitch and took they shit. I mean, straight had them lil toys shook.

So as we battled, He bans me cause my sketch out done him. And here is my finished version...Since I cant post it on that wack ass site...

Anyways, If yall looking for some extra points and target practice on toys who swear that they got what it takes, Please feel free to visit that site and put these toys in their fuckin place for the sake of real graff. Please...

theft016-.jpg

theft019connect.jpg

theft022connect-2.jpg

theft024connect.jpg

theft027connected.jpg

theft029connect.jpg

theft032connect221.jpg

Peace...

I hope yall can dig what I have done in order to put these fake EU Cats in their places when it comes to the true essence of graff...

That niggas piece on the other hand.... All digital, and toy as can be.

That really pisses me off....:mad:

A non graff nigga trying to do fonts(toy shit) and the public mass sweating his garbage..I may sound a little too harsh, but fuck it. That nigga played himself.. He couldn't battle like a real man.. Dude actually banned me...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

I aint here to battle no one anymore... :o :o :o

This is dedicated to all the real heads of the subway era..

I am still a student in this...

Check out mindgem.com and get that toy nigga and the rest of his toy goonz...

I myself and BMK outta Jamaica Queens were the only ones repping the realz in educating those yung bux. But all they did was kept testing me, and critisizing shiit as if their lil toy asses know what time it is.. Niggas is lucky they hiding behind fake names and other states and countries on that site.... All in All, Fuck em..

Sorry bout the ranting.. Now back to the regular broadcast..

Behold.

The Optick One. Sun of Many Elders....

@ TRON, Thank you my brother... I appreciate the link.

Them toys really and truelly got no say in graff until they established enough to have mentors and elders put them on....

But instead, they dik riding other toy niggas on that site. And the Web master him self, Forget about it my dude. That niggas a big toy himself... I was wondering if yall can post his nasty ass WARLOCK piece up here so the record can be set srtaight, and official niggas across the world can peep the science..

That was a target practice site for me anyways though sun. Nuff respect to my niggas on here ceeing me do me.

PEACE.

Thanks for the post OLSE....Now, the reason I call this nigga a toy is because this piece is toy first off. But wtf does the Cheech Wizard have to do with anything. Come on. For real... Is this dude a fuckin retard for first of all biting my style on the cheech wizard, than dude got the nerve to ask what the name of the character is... This dude suppose to be an oldschooler who just does not have any common knowledge of graff history:rolleyes: .

On top of that, the snakes are weaker than some fuckin garder snakes with their faces all non threatening. This piece over all is retarded. It has nothing to do with graff. No 3D, no Highlights, nothing. Plus the shitts all digital.

And the dude got the nerve to ban me cuz he knows his shits weak...

Look at that copy and past job...:rolleyes:

That toy nigga got some nerve competing and playing it off like he about it...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck that. But anyways, nuff talk about that fuckin herb nigga mindgem.

So who do yall think won. For real...

all this shit is true i was a member on that site the whole site is just full toy azz niggas

optick if your reading this my user name on that site was suspek i was the one who got your back in the beef with mista so toy ha remember me oh well its just bs how he banned you because you beat his toy azz how can you even be the web master of a graffiti site when you can't even make a decent piece. you couln't see optick but people stated thinkin somthing funky was up that you got banned so he locked that thread of yours guys battle so nobody could post in there but people were findin him out he just made a post sayin this thread got out of hand and locked it. there were a few people that were ticked of because they all liked your outline but didnt get to see the final piece and yo optick u gotta get your buddy smend over here postin instead of postin with those toy niggas on mindgem so im leavin that site because that whole site is just bs this site looks a whole lot cool than mindgem you guys actually post pics of gaff all they do on mindgem is talk shit. oh and by the way optick you wooped the hell out of that toy azz nigga known as mindgem.

peace to all of the members on this fourm and peace to you optick.

Big Pimpin from Mind Gem....

Werent you on Mindgem talking maaad shit about me with ya boy Mr.So?

And now you on here fronting like you buddy buddy and shit??

Nigga you need to go to the toy thread or back to mindgem....

From the shit I was reading on the WARLOCK thread, Yall were sucking on dudes nut sack like a nipple...

This is what kills graff. Graff grouplie Bi-polar niggas like this....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Beware everyone, a portal just openned, and I am afraid that some toys have followed me here like some agent smiths from THE MATRIX...

Word up...:scrambled:

:cool:

you pulled that old school look and feel off nicely. i like how Orkos eyes went from happy to mad in the sequence!

Yo, you free to animate that for me, and make gif outta it...:cool:

We gotta get on that...Continue the legacy of the wildstyle animation by Zephyr.. Thats some real shit...:o

Fuck yeah Optick. Unreal styles man, really reminiscent of Dondi, Min, Kel, all them rtw heads, too many to name. And even though that style is old as blazes it burns 90% of the shit I see being produced these days. Like they say, ya can't improve on perfection/if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Archived