Outlines

ModelCitizen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rekal i really dig that filth outline

my only comment i would make is that the shape of the pieces outlined by the shell are about the same size and feel as the parts that make up your letters.

maybe its just me but id think if you played with either the proportion of forms of those pieces itd contrast with your piece rather then flattening it out.

because for some reason to my eye.. it really flattens the effect of the 3-d.

id like to know if im completely out of the ball park or im not crazy and maybe theres some truth to this pudding im eating..

because this pudding is delicious.

..i think its tapioca.

Originally posted by Al Green

rekal i really dig that filth outline

my only comment i would make is that the shape of the pieces outlined by the shell are about the same size and feel as the parts that make up your letters.

maybe its just me but id think if you played with either the proportion of forms of those pieces itd contrast with your piece rather then flattening it out.

because for some reason to my eye.. it really flattens the effect of the 3-d.

id like to know if im completely out of the ball park or im not crazy and maybe theres some truth to this pudding im eating..

because this pudding is delicious.

..i think its tapioca.

i understand what your pointing out. but to me it just doesnt flatten the effect on the 3d. im not trying to say that your wrong. but in my eyes it looks normal. thanks for the input non the less i'll keep that in mind for future reference. tapioca is quite the treat.:D

Originally posted by PAID<LSA>216

Thanks NEKRO.

I layed a swatch of frisket over the sketch to cut a stencil then I applied it to the jacket.

Next, I layed down the color blend in aerosols and detailed it with a sharpie and paint markers then a couple coats of clear acryic spray.

It took about 2 hours. Most of which was waiting for the areosol blends to dry.

I would have freaked some designs in the fill but I was pressed for time.

Nice stuff RIAK. I see you've learned the benefits of bending your bars.

Keep up the good work.

whats frisket

riak.... your shit is hot

• 4 weeks later...

Archived